Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2017, 01:52:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Knights of the Round Revenge project

• 212 Replies

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

• I would like some assistance
Re: Knights of the Round Revenge project
« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2017, 03:58:54 AM »
No problem at all Bloodbane my friend, i'll make sure to keep you posted.

Now that you mention it, there's also more characters that I need your help to disable and creating a script.txt file, but here are the following characters:

1.Lancelot
2.Perceval
3.Paladin (Bedivere)
4.Meimei
5.Tristan
6.Melodie
7.Mordred
8.Xiahou
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 06:14:10 PM by Jeremiah Cuff »

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #196 on: September 23, 2017, 07:13:47 PM »
Hello again brothers and sisters of Chrono Crash, due to my busy schedule and my attempt of searching for more jobs. I had to upload the previews of the stages of the Muramasa's Revengeance storyline so late. Now, some of the stages features dual bosses which I eventually added for both Xiahou and Ayame when you fight them at stage 6 on the Calamity Within Camelot storyline. And stage 3 of Muramasa's storyline shows him traveling with Accalon and Vortigern to hunt and tame the Black Wyvern (the boss from stage 2 in the Calamity Within Camelot storyline) on Arlon's orders. With all further or due, here's the gameplay videos and let me know what you think. Enjoy!  :)

Offline Bloodbane

• Dark Dragon
« Reply #197 on: September 25, 2017, 12:57:26 AM »
 Nice, I wish the Black Wyvern would be deadlier than this though

As for dual bosses, you don't need to merge their lifebar together like this. You can have each boss show his lifebar on his own. It would look nicer especially after one of them is defeated :)

You know, I believe Stage 3 would be better if the stage is filled with monsters instead

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #198 on: September 25, 2017, 02:10:29 AM »
Nice, I wish the Black Wyvern would be deadlier than this though

As for dual bosses, you don't need to merge their lifebar together like this. You can have each boss show his lifebar on his own. It would look nicer especially after one of them is defeated :)

You know, I believe Stage 3 would be better if the stage is filled with monsters instead

What you say is true Bloodbane, i should add more attacks to the black wyvern boss and make him more aggressive than he was in the second stage of Calamity Within Camelot storyline.

And about the dual boss fight against Garland and Mordred, i should be careful in fusing their lifebars like that because like you said Bloodbane, the boss characters in this mod should have their own lifebars when you fight them. I'll make sure to change that error next time.

And you're right about stage 3 in Muramasa's storyline, the anti hero and his allies should be fighting monsters instead of just the human bandits they encounter throughout the level. Even though I'm not really sure that the any monsters and creatures exist with the Arthurian Mythos, but I'll do my best to give a shot Bloodbane.  :)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 08:44:03 AM by Jeremiah Cuff »

Offline kazahara

« Reply #199 on: September 25, 2017, 07:49:24 AM »
hmm about monsters on Muramasa's third stage...

there might monsters like the mutant monster and the yetis from Top Hunter Roddy & Cathy, the bats from Dungeon Magic, the birdmen from Sengoku 3 and maybe Yasha from Sailor Moon.

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #200 on: September 25, 2017, 08:50:38 AM »
hmm about monsters on Muramasa's third stage...

there might monsters like the mutant monster and the yetis from Top Hunter Roddy & Cathy, the bats from Dungeon Magic, the birdmen from Sengoku 3 and maybe Yasha from Sailor Moon.

Works for me Kazahara, I'll see if can put those monsters you suggested to good use.

Offline kazahara

« Reply #201 on: September 26, 2017, 10:56:29 AM »
I noticed the cave part of Muramasa's third stage was missing music.

What do you think of this?

https://youtu.be/l0mfdi5FqqE

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #202 on: September 26, 2017, 11:35:59 AM »
Good idea Kazahara, I'll put the song that you suggested in the second part of stage 3. I'm going to download it right now.  :)

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #203 on: October 01, 2017, 06:59:02 PM »
Good afternoon everyone from Chrono Crash, I'm back again to show another video preview for Knights of the Round Revenge, and it's the full how to play feature that I should've created several months while the mod itself was in progress, but I was in a rush to get the project done and I made a half finished version of it instead. Anyways, here's the video showing what the game's tutorial really looks like and let me know what you think.  :)

Offline showmaker

• my gods name is crom!
« Reply #204 on: October 02, 2017, 01:34:20 PM »
looks great mate but check the sound at 1.44 ...there is a click! sounds like that music was not cut out correctly...what tool you use to cut and convert music? ... i use goldwave;)

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #205 on: October 02, 2017, 02:55:17 PM »
Don't worry my friend, i also use  goldwave program to convert music files for Knights of the Round Revenge so i might be able to fix it.

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #206 on: October 08, 2017, 11:48:44 AM »
Good morning my fellow modders, I'm here to show another update of Knights of the Round Revenge. And it's the preview of the final stage of Muramasa's storyline which takes place in the castle fort (the third stage of the original Knights of the Round arcade game.) under the command of Sir Gawain being under siege by the rebel forces led by the crimson samurai himself. This is a two part video preview and im going to add some updates to the final stage as soon as possible. Enjoy yourselves and let me know what you guys think.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=79s&v=4ErqquqkteQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-JIrEAJhFVI

Offline nedflandeurse

• I think I'm feeling better, but frozen project ATM
« Reply #207 on: October 08, 2017, 05:32:05 PM »
Some really nice stuff!!
(ON HOLD) my game system. W.A. Project. (ON HOLD)

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #208 on: October 08, 2017, 08:10:58 PM »
Thanks for props Nedflanderuse, I'm going to add some more updates for the final stage like adding the npc's to aid Muramasa against the round table knights as well as adding Sir Gawain and Gong Meimei as the final bosses. There will be more to come...  ;)

Offline kazahara

« Reply #209 on: October 13, 2017, 07:50:15 PM »
if we do see a Knights of the Round Revenge 2... I think there could be possibilities for enemies from SNK's Sengoku series...

like the Polearm Masters, Giant Men (enemies from Sengoku 2), the Kabuki Master, the Dagger Master, the monks (the Sengoku 2 enemies), Masamune (the boss from Sengoku 2), Yoshitsune (the boss from Sengoku 2), the Flame Samurai (from Sengoku 3) maybe the Thunder Samurai (from Sengoku 3).

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 46532
  • Total Topics: 3188
  • Online Today: 46
  • Online Ever: 316
  • (January 04, 2013, 09:43:02 AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 40
Total: 44