Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 01:40:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

collection completed games that still rock. Includes many lost games. PART 1

• 90 Replies

Offline netspider1

• Let's bring kids happiness back. Be inspired
added new games:
Castlevania - Symphony Of Destruction
Castlevania Dracula LCD Chronicles Deluxe Edition
Castlevania Legacy Of Dracula - Mugen Player (2014)
One Piece Grand Line Bout
Dragon Ball DEMO

"Hyper Final Fight 3 (v2.5)" updated, has added 3 new levels
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rescue-Palooza! - DEMO" updated to 0.9.1
"Battletoads" fixed 2 missing sound files

"Ninja Jiraya" is deleted because is same as "Dragons of Rage"
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 01:19:17 AM by netspider1 »
Let's bring kids happiness back. Be inspired

Offline netspider1

"Fighting Street" fixed few missing music files

Offline netspider1

"Rocket Viper 2 (v2.41)" fixed missing many music files, enjoy

Offline netspider1

"BattleManiacs Bare Knuckle" fixed stuck levels

Offline netspider1

Added 3 more games:
"Eternal Champions - the thin strings of fate"
"Fighter's History Revenge"
"X-men Hunter for Mutants"
also as every game in my collection have cleaned from unused audio files stuffed inside to reduce the file size. Enjoy

Offline netspider1

Beats of Fighting is fixed now, was crashing after 1st level

Offline netspider1

Added "Art of Fighting - Trouble in South Town":
1. I fixed few bugs so now the game can be played on any OpenBOR including older versions. So you don't need to play the game only with its shipped OpenBOR 4153. Now you just download the pak file and put it in your OpenBOR. Now with my bugfix I can play the game on different version OpenBOR 3979 on my Android device and PC as well  8)
2. Cleaned (with my tool) from unused sound and music files that are stuffed inside and take space for nothing. This helped to reduce the file size a bit  8)

P.S. the game is 82 parts, the biggest in my collection, so maybe instead downloading one by one, it would be easy to use some downloader program like FlashGet ot similar. Just select all links with mouse and drag&drop into your downloader program to download all parts
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 01:03:50 AM by netspider1 »

Offline crimefighters3

• Crime Fighters 3 coming soon.
Were you ever able to get Volcanic's android exclusive games running on PC?
Best Obor games ever World Heroes Supreme Justice Extra, Rocket Viper 2, Streets of Rage Z, Bare Knuckle VI, Nightslashers X, Bare Knuckle Vacuum v3 and MK Outworld Assassins.

Offline netspider1

Added new games:

Bare Knuckle 6 - Turn The Tide
- Bare Knuckle 6 - Turn The Tide  a.k.a  Streets of Rage 6: Turn The Tide is upgrade over Bare Knuckle 6 (v6.02)
Includes all levels from Bare Knuckle 6 (v6.02) plus added 30% more levels,
levels branching,
scrpting enemies e.g. some enemies emerge from the background shadow, not from side of the screen,
new enemies
new effects and styles
old musics plus added 20% more musics
added scenes
In short, it contain Bare Knuckle 6 (v6.02) plus much more stuffs and addons. Nice upgrade

Although game is recently released it works only on old OpenBOR version. But I fixed all bugs to make game work on newer OpenBOR versions. Now game works on every OpenBOR, no matter new or old version. Enjoy  8) it's good game

=========================================================

Bare Knuckle Vacuum (v4.01) -  this recent Streets of Rage release has 3 times less levels than Bare Knuckle Vacuum v3.01 but most of the levels are different. So v4.01 is not an upgrade of v3.01. It's like different game in same style, continue of previous v3.01
I fixed all bugs to make it work on all OpenBOR versions. Enjoy  8) it's nice new extension of v3.01

About old versions v1.0 and v2.0 no need to upload them because I already uploaded v3.01 completely overlap v1.0 and v2.0. The v3.01 contain all levels from v1.0 and v2.0.

===========================================================

Valdivia City Ransom - I fixed few bugs to make it work. It's cool game

*all games cleaned (with my tool) from unused sound and music files that are stuffed inside and waste space for nothing. This helped to reduce the files sizes a bit

Offline D@rin

• "Thank you, Jiji!"
Added new games:

Bare Knuckle 6 - Turn The Tide
- Bare Knuckle 6 - Turn The Tide  a.k.a  Streets of Rage 6: Turn The Tide is upgrade over Bare Knuckle 6 (v6.02)
Includes all levels from Bare Knuckle 6 (v6.02) plus added 30% more levels,
levels branching,
scrpting enemies e.g. some enemies emerge from the background shadow, not from side of the screen,
new enemies
new effects and styles
old musics plus added 20% more musics
added scenes
In short, it contain Bare Knuckle 6 (v6.02) plus much more stuffs and addons. Nice upgrade

Although game is recently released it works only on old OpenBOR version. But I fixed all bugs to make game work on newer OpenBOR versions. Now game works on every OpenBOR, no matter new or old version. Enjoy  8) it's good game

=========================================================

Bare Knuckle Vacuum (v4.01) -  this recent Streets of Rage release has 3 times less levels than Bare Knuckle Vacuum v3.01 but most of the levels are different. So v4.01 is not an upgrade of v3.01. It's like different game in same style, continue of previous v3.01
I fixed all bugs to make it work on all OpenBOR versions. Enjoy  8) it's nice new extension of v3.01

About old versions v1.0 and v2.0 no need to upload them because I already uploaded v3.01 completely overlap v1.0 and v2.0. The v3.01 contain all levels from v1.0 and v2.0.

===========================================================

Valdivia City Ransom - I fixed few bugs to make it work. It's cool game

*all games cleaned (with my tool) from unused sound and music files that are stuffed inside and waste space for nothing. This helped to reduce the files sizes a bit

Sorry man, but Bare Knucke tide turn is unplayable, like you start the game, choose your character then in the first stage you gonna walk forward and ---bam, credits and game closed. Maybe there's something uncomplete there. Sorry to bring bad news.

Offline elisf2

Hi Netspider your links for the new games you have posted seem to be down when I click save as it will not save as a .js it saves as a html file that is 885k usually your split files end up being 9mbs I have also tried using 3 different browsers so it seems to be an issue with the links. Hopefully they will be up again soon I would like ti check these new games out

Offline Edson

I am also having the same problem, have tested Bare Knuckle 6 in multiple versions and the game always hangs below one of the messages:

There's an exception while executing script 'animationscript' date / chars / Max / max.txt :'(

Offline Zakforradio

Re: collection completed games that still rock. Includes many lost games. PART 1
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2016, 03:56:58 AM »
  This is the super mega-collection that ive been waiting for! In the past, some of the games were only demos but now all these full versions is mind-blowing!
  Personally i use DownThemAll! add-on for Firefox and Double Commander to download files (File -> Multi Rename Tool) .
  These games have been otherwise hard to get on the net so this is a goldmine for all us collectors. One thing though, i'm not sure if i saw He-man anywhere among the collection? Is it missing?
  Btw, i use openbor build 3482 for some broken games and they seem to be working now.
-Zak

I see it now! I didnt realize it lasted until PART 12
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 02:20:35 AM by Zakforradio »

Offline Zakforradio

Re: collection completed games that still rock. Includes many lost games. PART 1
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2016, 10:54:29 PM »
Thank you netspider1 for all your hard work! This website is amazing!

Offline netspider1

yes, you right. In new browsers if you click with right mouse button and Save As it download dummy html file. I think this comes from the browser, it just trying to run the .js file instead to download.
But you can download the files with left mouse button, it open a new page and loads into. Then go to File-> Save Page As and will save the file

About Bare Knuckle 6 - Turn The Tide I just recently added. I just fixed the game to run, but have not played the levels. So if any level is broken I will fixed it asap and will reupload. I dont know when I can fix it, here in Sydney the summer is coming and prefer to spend most of my time getaway. If you can fix it before me I will add it here.

He-man is in my collection and is the last demo release. This game have not finished yet as you may know
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 11:38:00 AM by netspider1 »

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 47090
  • Total Topics: 3229
  • Online Today: 50
  • Online Ever: 316
  • (January 04, 2013, 09:43:02 AM)
Users Online
Users: 3