Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2017, 08:17:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Legend of Korr an Barbarian Adventure

• 151 Replies

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

• I would like some assistance
Re: OpenBOr Barbarian Game
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2017, 07:49:54 PM »
just to see  the diffrents between other games, sizies and quality of frames i add just for fun ramda into rise of warduke...i mean the result is with this character much better then in endless quest but i will not start editing rise of warduke lol just think about to add my favorite charcter ramda to have some fun with him there...dont know yet...this is how it looks:

He's looks very impressive as a playable character in rise of warduke despite him being a npc incarnation of the this said game mod. I did the same thing of inserting the characters Meimei and Melodie in another mod called D&D Stranger Heroes before ever making Knights of the Round Revenge this year.

By the way, i like the playthrough of that Rastan character, he fights like a total boss! Keep up the good work my friend!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 07:59:07 PM by Jeremiah Cuff »

Offline showmaker

• my gods name is crom!
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2017, 05:49:59 AM »
jey, its all a matter of the sprites...for endless quest i must scale down a lot to become round about the same sizes. in rise of warduke are the characters a bit larger so the dark awake chars looks realy cool...atm i clean up the playable characters for some pixel issures after scale down and replace more enemys and sounds but what i can say is that to play around there with the new chars makes a lot of fun:) i will also overwork the blood animation but i will not add more gor like decapitations because its to much work i think...i mean its easy for me to make this spites from scratch but later then to script that will be a pain! because u have the body get'n down and also the flying head...to many new frames to add...i have no experience in this...
you want to play the Demo of legend of korr? please write me a pm so i send you the link.

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2017, 05:53:27 AM »
What was the program that you used that O'Illusionista showed you to scale down the sprites Showmaker? I would like to give a try!  :)

Offline showmaker

• my gods name is crom!
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2017, 02:17:15 PM »
What was the program that you used that O'Illusionista showed you to scale down the sprites Showmaker? I would like to give a try!  :)

RotSprite, which is free http://info.sonicretro.org/RotSprite
And Aesprite, which is the same thing but has a visual interface and run RotSprite inside it http://www.chronocrash.com/forum/index.php?topic=3496.0

for me is photoshop the best way because i can fix pixel issures when scale down...but its just a problem with endless quest because i have to scale some chars massiv down!

you want to play the Demo of legend of korr? please write me a pm so i send you the link.

Offline showmaker

• my gods name is crom!
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2017, 03:53:48 PM »
if there would be one guy who can handle the damn sword then OROG! loooool  ;D no joke...his name is orog but its okay...he's a cool guy and has no fear in the darkest dungeons...i mean wtf could be more scary then a damn sword? maybe playable, maybe enemy...i dont know but all in one i like him!

« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 03:56:48 PM by showmaker »

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2017, 05:05:50 PM »
if there would be one guy who can handle the damn sword then OROG! loooool  ;D no joke...his name is orog but its okay...he's a cool guy and has no fear in the darkest dungeons...i mean wtf could be more scary then a damn sword? maybe playable, maybe enemy...i dont know but all in one i like him!

Ah, so you're using the buster knight enemy from Knights of the Round as a playable character? That's pretty impressive considering that those enemies have a tendency to hit pretty hard and taunt you while your character dies. Oh, they also attack on horseback too. I looking forward to see how his playable counterpart in this mod plays out.  :)

Offline showmaker

• my gods name is crom!
« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2017, 05:26:10 AM »
first of all i must replace his old shit weapon with this sword and then...i must check if he had enough moves to make him playable...

Offline showmaker

• my gods name is crom!
« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2017, 11:53:15 AM »
here comes a new enemy atm i rip him out of rastan 3 and make little changes like the blood in the mouth...this enemy will have an gory death animation later...i replace the old lizard and that enemy has cool death frames so i can use them for real gor animation...but atm i dont know if decapitation or cuting the body in 2 halfs lol...will see that later. here he is:

Offline showmaker

• my gods name is crom!
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2017, 10:38:48 AM »
so OROG is done...i replaced the sword on each frame and as enemy he is ready...i make him playable but he has only one damn move sadly ;( on the original sprite sheed are also just one move...i dont know if he has in the originial game more then one!?
here he is:

Offline showmaker

• my gods name is crom!
« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2017, 02:57:24 PM »
i optimized orogs moves and add 2 special moves and change his sounds for the playable orog.
i dont know why the sound will not trigger when orog crushes the sword in the ground but i will find the reason...could be that there are to many sounds or something...sometimes the sound comes sometimes not lol...here is the orogs status...90% done

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2017, 05:30:30 PM »
i optimized orogs moves and add 2 special moves and change his sounds for the playable orog.
i dont know why the sound will not trigger when orog crushes the sword in the ground but i will find the reason...could be that there are to many sounds or something...sometimes the sound comes sometimes not lol...here is the orogs status...90% done

This looks very nice Showmaker, but I got one question to ask you, how did you managed to edit the limbs of the buster knight when he's performing those new attacks, because they look so damn amazing! I was just curious about the video because I just want to see how you did it. But anyway, keep up the fine work that you're doing for this mod man!

Offline elisf2

« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2017, 09:14:22 PM »
Every time i come check out the progress i am more amazed each time awesome looking game any eta on a possible demo? Keep up the amazing work

Offline showmaker

• my gods name is crom!
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2017, 07:29:38 AM »
jey thx...that was easy but take a lot of time...i replace the old knight of the endelsss quest with orog...normaly orog has only one attack that over head slash but after some time checking the sprites i see that i can make a 2nd new attack with just 2 sprites...from idle to the end of the normal attack and so u become the attack where he moves fast forword with the sword but i must edit the char. script for that..."move" & delay settings for the frames...and the special moves are the normal attacks but with that new grafiks that u see...i spend yesterday round about 5 hours on making orog like he is now...a lot of testing and  he is not ready to 100% i must edit the char. script a bit...i only combine frames...add some grafiks and change some sounds and script settings mate thats all;)  when i am done with orog i will make a new sprite sheed with the new sword and that moves so i can send u later if ur interessted.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 08:01:31 AM by showmaker »

Offline showmaker

• my gods name is crom!
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2017, 07:59:43 AM »
Every time i come check out the progress i am more amazed each time awesome looking game any eta on a possible demo? Keep up the amazing work

hey thx...cool to see that here are a few pepz around who like what i do:-) a demo would be no problem but i dont like to release stuff thats not finished... that i can say its good enough lol...could be i have some tendences and want it perfect... what not will happen to that mod...the thing is that i need to finish some things first like name changes and a lot of smal grafic and frame edits and when thats done i throw out the mod to you guys...so stay tuned.

Offline showmaker

• my gods name is crom!
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2017, 01:48:29 PM »
time for some gor... this could be the decapitation from the lizman...qick draw in 5 minutes

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 46047
  • Total Topics: 3159
  • Online Today: 83
  • Online Ever: 316
  • (January 04, 2013, 09:43:02 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 27
Total: 27