Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 15, 2017, 06:27:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Lab of Mr.Din

• 269 Replies

Offline daniel

Re: The Lab of Mr.Din
« Reply #255 on: May 28, 2017, 01:27:55 PM »
Awesome works, DintheAbary! My sincere congratulations !! I'd like to ask you a favor ... Could you make a color pickle of it, if it could be the one in green T-shirt and blue pants, with dark brown hair, please?

Offline nedflandeurse

• Peace
« Reply #256 on: May 28, 2017, 05:23:26 PM »
hype :)
my game system. W.A. Project.

Offline John_Kuey

« Reply #257 on: July 10, 2017, 03:02:02 AM »
happy birthday Mr. Din! Can't wait for this game to be complete.

Offline DintheAbary

• Bringing the hype back one pixel at a time.
    • Brawlers Avenue
« Reply #258 on: August 03, 2017, 01:37:50 AM »
Awesome works, DintheAbary! My sincere congratulations !! I'd like to ask you a favor ... Could you make a color pickle of it, if it could be the one in green T-shirt and blue pants, with dark brown hair, please?
Thank you, I'll think on it. :)
hype :)
happy birthday Mr. Din! Can't wait for this game to be complete.
Thanks guys, july was pretty crazy especially around my birthday.

Just an Update, I'm still alive. I've taken a break from project neo for a bit to get back to work on my original project. Honestly I'd suggest to anyone working on a robust combat system avoid the vaulting/side switching mechanic with grapples like the plague. Seriously it's not worth the trouble, it's useless when you have more than one attack button and there are better ways to allow the character to grab from behind including various different cross ups. I literally only bother with it because it's a staple in SoR styled system...

Axel/Hawk other than the vaulting system is pretty much done, his combos work fluently, haven't really run into any issues outside of the above mentioned so when I get back to it he'll be ready to go.

but that being said I have decided to take a bit of a break. I wanted to get a beta done but that one particular part of the game is absolutely draining and I just need to do something else to recharge. As I posted a while back in this topic I'm working on an all original concept called Deadly Metropolis. It's coming along pretty nicely so far, I started all over and pushed to do something better with the engine and with some time I'll have something to show soon.

I have a go fund me open for the project if anyone wants to show some support. the rewards are basically commissions I want to do in return so if you have an OC you want to see (within reason of course) appear in the project or just want to show some support, drop by and have a look!

gofundme.com/deadlymetropolis
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 01:48:56 AM by DintheAbary »

Offline O Ilusionista

• Global Moderator
  • >> I WILL BE AWAY FOR SOME TIME <<
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
« Reply #259 on: August 03, 2017, 10:30:41 AM »
Nice project! Good luck with Deadly Metropolis.

Offline DintheAbary

• Brawlers Avenue
« Reply #260 on: August 06, 2017, 04:40:12 PM »
Needed some time to post this one. Fix the vaulting issue now onward to the long haul that is enemy placement.

Project Neo - Hawk Moves List: https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=QyIqtids5qg

Offline nedflandeurse

• Peace
« Reply #261 on: August 06, 2017, 07:21:15 PM »
Awesome job Din!
I can't wait to see more of it!! :)

Offline John_Kuey

« Reply #262 on: August 08, 2017, 02:52:40 AM »
Most excellent. Keep up the good work. We enjoy your updates.

Offline Psykai

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #263 on: August 08, 2017, 08:49:52 AM »
Wow, that's a lot of moves! I wasn't expecting that at all. If all characters are going to be that detailed then this could be a very impressive game :)

How are the different combos performed? Is it using different direction buttons at the end of them and such?

Thanks for the update and keep up the great work :)
"Muffin?"

Offline John_Kuey

« Reply #264 on: August 09, 2017, 03:56:12 AM »
Now I can't wait to see how Not-Blaze & Not-Max is handled in this potential work-of-art masterpiece.

Offline DintheAbary

• Brawlers Avenue
« Reply #265 on: August 11, 2017, 04:21:50 AM »
Wow, that's a lot of moves! I wasn't expecting that at all. If all characters are going to be that detailed then this could be a very impressive game :)

How are the different combos performed? Is it using different direction buttons at the end of them and such?

Thanks for the update and keep up the great work :)
After so many experiments I decided to make combos performed by different button presses, particularly the attack and critical attack  buttons. pressing attack and jump after 3 hits minimum will perform the alternative throw, everything else should be familiar to anyone who's played SoR extensively. :)

Not-Blaze & Not-Max
See, this guy gets it! :D

I'm still debating on who's next on my list as far as characters go until then I'm focused on finishing up the first stage and adding more interactions like wall slam and what not.

Offline D@rin

• "Thank you, Jiji!"
« Reply #266 on: August 11, 2017, 02:28:48 PM »

Hi, DinTheAbary,

With this information I quoted above, I want to know some thing.
Did your characters will have the default 4 or 5 hits combo by pressing the attack button multiple times SOR style?

Thanks for the updates.

Offline Uche

« Reply #267 on: August 11, 2017, 04:01:47 PM »
Please don't make it too hard.

Offline DintheAbary

• Brawlers Avenue
« Reply #268 on: August 11, 2017, 05:19:08 PM »
Hi, DinTheAbary,

With this information I quoted above, I want to know some thing.
Did your characters will have the default 4 or 5 hits combo by pressing the attack button multiple times SOR style?

Thanks for the updates.
Yes, default combo will work just like standard SoR style, specifically like 2 with some difference in pause delay depending on the character.

Please don't make it too hard.
It will be balanced as best as I can, there are different difficulty levels planned. :)

Offline nedflandeurse

• Peace
« Reply #269 on: August 11, 2017, 05:55:36 PM »
I cant wait to see some stuff about Blaze or Max!
I like both of these characters! In fact I have something for all SOR characters :)

I would love to see Max with a more advanced grapple system. Chain throws or something... Just like Wrestling characters.

And I would love to see Blaze kicking butts as well. And perhaps using more advanced judo skills. OTG moves, strangulation...

BTW I'm glad to see there will be some new game features like wall damages

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 47518
  • Total Topics: 3262
  • Online Today: 49
  • Online Ever: 316
  • (January 04, 2013, 09:43:02 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1