Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 21, 2017, 05:39:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Knights of the Round Revenge project

• 173 Replies

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

• I would like some assistance
Re: Knights of the Round Revenge project
« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2017, 04:16:40 PM »
Good eye there nedflanderurse, I'll try swapping out the monk boss' colors as soon as possible. 😊

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2017, 04:06:11 PM »
Hey Bloodbane, I'm trying add music to the title screen of Knights of the Round Revenge as well as it's character select screen. But I seem to have trouble of making it play when i start up my mod. I looked up the tutorial on how to add music on this website and downloaded the chrono crash tools for it as well as created a BOR extension to create a BOR file for the music. But sadly i got  a message saying the BOR extension doesn't work on Windows 10 on my ACER laptop. Can you please help me out here?

Offline Miru

« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2017, 04:56:21 PM »
Apparently modern OpenBor versions can support .ogg files as well as the .bor files.
Here to sprite.

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2017, 08:47:35 PM »
I put some of the ogg. song files on the stages of Knights of the Round Revenge, i have no problem with that and they work just fine along with the stage clear and game over music. But the title screen music doesn't play despite the fact that I add the music from knights and dragons final cut on the main screen of the mod I customizing.

BTW Miru, I saw the private message you sent me two weeks ago about the character you wanted to add for Knights of the Round Revenge. And I would like to say it's a swell idea, but if you have the data folder for that Robin hood character, can you send to me on my email address at cuffjeremiah@yahoo.com? I'm not sure if you responded to my last message in the forum thread about my dungeon magic mod.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 10:01:47 PM by Jeremiah Cuff »

Offline Miru

« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2017, 10:08:28 PM »
I put some of the ogg. song files on the stages of Knights of the Round Revenge, i have no problem with that and they work just fine along with the stage clear and game over music. But the title screen music doesn't play despite the fact that I add the music from knights and dragons final cut on the main screen of the mod I customizing.

BTW Miru, I saw the private message you sent me two weeks ago about the character you wanted to add for Knights of the Round Revenge. And I would like to say it's a swell idea, but if you have the data folder for that Robin hood character, can you send to me on my email address at cuffjeremiah@yahoo.com? I'm not sure if you responded to my last message in the forum thread about my dungeon magic mod.

I did see that post. The thing is that I'm just now working on the Robin Hood sheet.
Here to sprite.

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #95 on: April 05, 2017, 01:48:57 PM »
Wow, it must have really been a while since I posted on this website last time because I was super busy adding updates for my Knights of the Round Revenge mod before showcasing the preview of stage 7. But all further due, here's the following features that I managed to add so far:

- Ally Knights will assist the player throughout stages 2, 4, and 7, but they can be killed by boss characters and regular enemies if they take too much damage.

- Lancelot and Perceval will assist in the player as NPC's at the start of stage 5's boss fight against Muramasa.

- The majority of stage 2 has been completely changed instead having the same data of stage 1, caskets has been added to the level.

- Stage 3 has been extended to four parts which is where you actually fight Garland at the fourth and last area.

- The returning sword jester Mask man and the archer grunt Degke from Warriors of Fate are introduced in stage 1 as the Rebel Assassin and Bandit Archer enemies respectively.

That's all the updates I have for my mod at the moment, I'll upload the preview of stage 7 later on today if I have time. So stay tuned my friends.  ;)

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2017, 05:56:08 PM »
Today I am showcasing the video preview of stage 7 of Knights of the Round Revenge. According to the video, this stage takes place in the mountain region of Windermere, England where Muramasa's lair is located in. The players will also face Ayame again, as she attempt to prevent you from reaching her acquaintance. Enjoy the video my good friends and thanks for watching.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:06:16 PM by Jeremiah Cuff »

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2017, 04:21:35 PM »
And here's part 2 of stage 7 preview, this time it takes place inside a huge cavern filled with spider webs.

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2017, 06:58:18 PM »
Today, I am here to announce more updates involving the Knights of the Round Revenge mod, this time it involves the move list for the characters that I added a while ago, and the moveset additions following are:

- Just like their Knights and Dragons incarnations, the wizard Merlin will appear in Arthur, Lancelot, and Perceval's special attacks where he is summoned to cast the spells of fire, lightning, and earth to clear out waves of enemies.

- Meimei has brand new moves added to her moveset which also includes her unleashing a barrage of energy infused palms, hurling a ki projectile from her feet, or summoning Merlin to conjure a huge flechette of energy dragons that more or less burn enemies on contact.

- The amazoness Melodie has a new running attack, which involves her running towards multiple enemies with a dashing kick, electrocuting them on contact.

- Sir Tristan has a brand new special move where he summons the wizard Merlin to unleash a snowstorm.

Mordred got his crescent Shockwave projectile back and will have a Merlin's summon attack later on.

I believe that's all the movelist updates I have for you for now. Right now I am working on the 8th and final stage for Knights of the Round Revenge and will show the video preview if anyone is interested in reading my posts. Thank you for your time and stay gaming my friends.  ;)

Offline monroejo88

« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2017, 09:14:21 PM »
Today, I am here to announce more updates involving the Knights of the Round Revenge mod, this time it involves the move list for the characters that I added a while ago, and the moveset additions following are:

- Just like their Knights and Dragons incarnations, the wizard Merlin will appear in Arthur, Lancelot, and Perceval's special attacks where he is summoned to cast the spells of fire, lightning, and earth to clear out waves of enemies.

- Meimei has brand new moves added to her moveset which also includes her unleashing a barrage of energy infused palms, hurling a ki projectile from her feet, or summoning Merlin to conjure a huge flechette of energy dragons that more or less burn enemies on contact.

- The amazoness Melodie has a new running attack, which involves her running towards multiple enemies with a dashing kick, electrocuting them on contact.

- Sir Tristan has a brand new special move where he summons the wizard Merlin to unleash a snowstorm.

Mordred got his crescent Shockwave projectile back and will have a Merlin's summon attack later on.

I believe that's all the movelist updates I have for you for now. Right now I am working on the 8th and final stage for Knights of the Round Revenge and will show the video preview if anyone is interested in reading my posts. Thank you for your time and stay gaming my friends.  ;)

Gameplay please!! lol  ;D

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2017, 09:52:22 PM »
Not to worry my friend I'll show you the video showcasing the characters movesets soon enough, I'll keep you guys posted shortly.

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2017, 05:49:56 PM »
And here's part 1 of the video showcasing the movesets performed by Arthur, Lancelot, Perceval, and Gong Meimei (Gawain 2nd). Part 2 will uploaded soon after.

Offline UniqueHeart

• I'm Jr.member of operbor modding. Can you help me?
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2017, 03:30:17 AM »
Can I see melodie movesets in part 2 video?
I'm Jr.member of operbor modding. Can you help me?

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2017, 12:03:07 AM »
I'm working on it, it will be updated soon my friend stay tuned.  ;)

Offline Jeremiah Cuff

« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2017, 04:35:28 AM »
Hey guys sorry to keep you waiting, here the full video showcasing the characters performing their special attacks and I made this just for you my brothers and sisters of Chrono Crash (Including UniqueHeart). Enjoy!

« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 08:36:25 PM by Jeremiah Cuff »

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 45430
  • Total Topics: 3119
  • Online Today: 45
  • Online Ever: 316
  • (January 04, 2013, 09:43:02 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 28