Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 04:37:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Justice League Project

• 80 Replies

Offline Psykai

• YouTube Channel
Re: Justice League Project
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2017, 06:54:07 PM »
Congrats on the release! :)

I recorded my first playthrough of it. I probably should've practiced first because the video's pretty bad ;D

"Muffin?"

Offline monroejo88

« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2017, 02:41:31 AM »
Thanks for the release!! The only issue I'm having is when I start the game to play solo, it apparently automatically starts with the second character added. Does anyone know a way around this because this is the only game that I had this issue with. Thanks in advance.

Offline nsw25

• Thatcher Productions
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2017, 03:52:24 AM »
Thanks for the release!! The only issue I'm having is when I start the game to play solo, it apparently automatically starts with the second character added. Does anyone know a way around this because this is the only game that I had this issue with. Thanks in advance.

This does not happen for me. check your configuration and make sure you pressing start for player 1... or do you have a controller plugged in ? maybe you configured player 1 but some buttons are doubled as player 2 config ?

BTW congrats on game ZVitor ! I love Marvel first Alliance more so far, but this is still a great game and cant wait to finish it.
Bad ass babes
http://store.steampowered.com/app/529000/

see more of my games and projects at
www.thatcherproductions.org

Offline alucard2009

« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2017, 08:39:05 AM »
very good game tested on android and excellent timing with the movie theater! ;)

Offline Cyrus Annihilator

• Cyrus Annihilator Blog
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2017, 10:28:42 AM »
Hi ZVitor, congratz for the new game.

I played it and had a lot of fun!

Unfortunately, I found a huge bug.
I've defeated Doomsday, after that the game slowed down (as usual), but it froze. Doomsday sprite stayed there (in a single idle frame, not moving), I could move my character but couldn't hit him and nothing happened.

obs: I enabled the infinite credits cheat (because I'm a noob).
Cyrus Annihilator
Sprite Ripper, Video Game Box Artist, Avengers Alliance Wikia adm.
Future projects: SNES Legends / Maui Mallard saga / Brawlers of Might and Magic.
http://cyrusannihilator.blogspot.com.br/

Offline ZVitor

« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2017, 12:56:49 PM »
Hi ZVitor, congratz for the new game.

I played it and had a lot of fun!

Unfortunately, I found a huge bug.
I've defeated Doomsday, after that the game slowed down (as usual), but it froze. Doomsday sprite stayed there (in a single idle frame, not moving), I could move my character but couldn't hit him and nothing happened.

obs: I enabled the infinite credits cheat (because I'm a noob).
pc or android?
u used same openbor version included with game? using which char?

Offline ZVitor

« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2017, 01:44:38 PM »

This does not happen for me. check your configuration and make sure you pressing start for player 1... or do you have a controller plugged in ? maybe you configured player 1 but some buttons are doubled as player 2 config ?

BTW congrats on game ZVitor ! I love Marvel first Alliance more so far, but this is still a great game and cant wait to finish it.

controls settings are a bit mess after i config it with joy to key to play with my kids, so i uploaded a new version with something more close to openbor default, or you can delete save files to reset it too

Offline monroejo88

« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2017, 03:28:09 PM »

controls settings are a bit mess after i config it with joy to key to play with my kids, so i uploaded a new version with something more close to openbor default, or you can delete save files to reset it too

Thank you Zvitor and NSW25! To NSW, I did check the configuration and there were double commands for Player 2, but after I changed that it was still doing. To Zvitor I did reset everything that that worked perfectly! Thank you both for the assistance.....now time to kick some crime fighting a** lol  ;D

Offline Miru

« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2017, 01:00:34 PM »
Some things I want to point out:

* Heroes still can't be burned, shocked, or frozen.
* Nice work on the Tick enemies!
Here to sprite.

Offline Cyrus Annihilator

• Cyrus Annihilator Blog
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2017, 05:46:46 AM »
pc or android?
u used same openbor version included with game? using which char?

I was playing on PC. The version included. I used all chars, but finished with Wonder Woman.

Yesterday I finished the game without the cheat and there was no bug. This time I finished with Super Man.
It was possibly a conflict with the credits' cheat. I'll try to confirm that.

Btw, a small suggestion: when Batman goes up in his special, he "can't climb steps". Once he is in the air, he shouldn't be stopped by a step.
Cyrus Annihilator
Sprite Ripper, Video Game Box Artist, Avengers Alliance Wikia adm.
Future projects: SNES Legends / Maui Mallard saga / Brawlers of Might and Magic.
http://cyrusannihilator.blogspot.com.br/

Offline ZVitor

« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2017, 08:31:00 PM »
figured and fixed that bug, happens when u kill doomsday with wonder woman lasso,

dont understood that batman problem, u mean change direction?

Offline O Ilusionista

• Global Moderator
  • >> I WILL BE AWAY FOR SOME TIME <<
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2017, 06:07:40 PM »
He means Batman can step over higher levels with Batman 's super move.

For example, if you are near a short step and execute the super, you won't be able to move over that step.

Offline O Ilusionista

• Global Moderator
  • >> I WILL BE AWAY FOR SOME TIME <<
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2017, 06:07:24 PM »
I've made a quick video about your game.

Check at 1:30 - Catwoman can interrupt the player normal combo.

Offline dafamily

« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2017, 09:52:14 AM »
Here is my playthrough of your game bro:

I noticed a few things:

The platforming -

Some characters like Batman and Superman or whoever could fly have no problem but other characters ilke Flash have an incredible amount of difficulty as they run up the corners of the stages then launch themselves towards the platform, and if there is a guy on a platform shooting you it makes it even more difficult.

On the platform stages if your on a building and fall off into a hole the character reappears like he just super jumped all the way onto the top of the stage!!!  One time when I fell off the stage I got launched to the moon and didn't come back lol!!!  I was playing as Superman on the stage where you fight Cyborg Superman!!

For the platforming stages with flying characters you can just fly by the stage and just get to the boss!!  Don't know if you mean to do this or not!!

There are quite a few obstacles blocking the view of the characters I noticed this on the second Gotham stage after the tutorial where there is a fence and a whole bunch of clowns waiting for you!!

Gameplay -

I'm not a fan of the different attack buttons as special moves, I expected the moves to be more like your Marvel Infinity Wars game, but that's just a personal opinion!!

I was wondering if there was going be more enemies than just Batman and Superman enemies but there wasn't and for a game called Justice League it didn't have that, unless your planning to do a sequel down the line!!

Palettes, I was looking to see what awesome palettes you would create for the heroes but there wasn't none!!

After the driving/flying stages the characters restart there lives back to 3 this is the same error that the Avengers United game has so I don't know if it's something to do with the engine!!

The Story -

I noticed for the Story it's just the Death of Superman story, with Justice League characters thrown in!!!  I really wanted to see an Wonder Woman or Aquaman stage in there!!  And I wanted to play them in there respective stages but it just wasn't there!! 

And since the stages are just Batman and Superman I didn't feel to do a playthrough with the other characters besides them!!  As I would feel Flash would be fighting Clowns in Gotham for example as it doesn't fit them!!!

Also, if this team was the Justice League I don't think Superman would have died, but again I think this is the movie version your going for!!

Overall, not a bad game, hell, I'm glad someone finally did a Justice League but needs quite a few additions or update!!!  Again sorry if this wasn't the feedback you wanted and didn't wanna sound like an ass just wished this game was a little bit better (probably because my excitement level was very high for this game)!!! 

And you can bet your ass I'll be looking forward to the sequel lol!!! ;)

Thanks again for your game man!!

Offline ZVitor

« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2017, 11:13:59 AM »
thanks for video and feedback,
For the platforming stages with flying characters you can just fly by the stage and just get to the boss!!  Don't know if you mean to do this or not!!
i know it is possible, but kill minnions give more points to gain more lives, also there are some itens on floor, so is a choice u made. (btw, you can climb first building on catwoman level, and do that too, and gain a extra live hidden there)
im new on this plataform stuffs, so need more adjusts for future, all chars have air recovery, it may help when you fall from that building.

about batman and superman focus, it is inspired on Batman vs Superman movie (and movie was inpired on death of superman).... and you saw ending, so next step is the search for mother box, so wait for atlantida and temiscira for sure.

and of corse, more chars:

about pallets, im not sure, i gain so much time not woring about colors like i did with MIW, and there are not a lot of cool possibilites for extra pallets on JL costumes (IMO).

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 11:16:15 AM by ZVitor »

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 6610
  • Latest: larson
Stats
  • Total Posts: 47046
  • Total Topics: 3226
  • Online Today: 48
  • Online Ever: 316
  • (January 04, 2013, 09:43:02 AM)
Users Online