Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 17, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

[WIP] Avengers United Battle Force

• 1968 Replies

Offline O Ilusionista

• Global Moderator
  • >> I WILL BE AWAY FOR SOME TIME <<
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
Re: [WIP] Avengers United Battle Force
« Reply #1965 on: January 12, 2018, 03:31:39 PM »
New visuals sound exciting. By 'linear' do you mean adding bonus rooms/levels to stages that already exist? Or making the stages themselves have some sort of diagonal movement and alternate paths? It all sounds interesting though and will make the new release even more exciting by revitalizing the old stages ^_^

Both cases :)

that looks more like a ground attack (like Wolverine's) than a grab attack but the animation is awesome! I'd hate to be the guy who gets hit by that XD
Yeah, maybe I will split that animation in two, so I can use it as a ground attack. Or even change the Gamma Clap for something like a Gamma Wave he has in Marvel Vs Capcom series.

Online Psykai

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #1966 on: January 12, 2018, 05:51:25 PM »
That sounds amazing. Add on top of that the new stages and characters and it's going to be a whole new game ^_^

The punching would look amazing on the ground (like he's smashing the guy's face in).

An improved Gamma Clap would be cool. It's not very visually impressive. I don't think it should have increased range or anything, but perhaps a bigger area of effects overall. If there's a way of creating some kind of graphical ripple effect  around that area it would add a nice touch to the concept of visible sound waves.

About the multiple lives thing, I just played through with Black Cat and never had more than 12 lives (and mostly no more than 9). This shows how f*cking awful I am with her, but also shows that people only rack up 25 lives if they don't die much, and when I'm Iron Man, I don't die much unless I fall down a pit, lol.

EDIT: I just noticed a bug. If a boss, such as Hammer or Militant, picks up the 'Avengers' logo, it will give the player a Helper like normal XD I hate to report this because it's great, but I know it shouldn't be there so... :( lol
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 05:53:58 PM by Psykai »
"Muffin?"

Offline Tullun

« Reply #1967 on: January 13, 2018, 11:44:19 PM »
I can’t critique this game because I’ll wait for the complete release, but I generally support the hard difficulty and difficulty settings, I “1CCed” certain (fighting) games so I’m ready for anything, go on.
Good luck for everything.

Offline erf_beto

« Reply #1968 on: January 15, 2018, 08:30:31 AM »
I love that ground pounding Hulk! I think it's an excellent grab move!

An improved Gamma Clap would be cool. It's not very visually impressive. I don't think it should have increased range or anything, but perhaps a bigger area of effects overall. If there's a way of creating some kind of graphical ripple effect  around that area it would add a nice touch to the concept of visible sound waves.

I agree the clap doesn't need to be a ranged attack, but rather a mid-range spherical/area attack.  And a ripple effect would be very cool indeed! (fish eye lens? Is that what it's called?)

How about a slow motion (and slow sound!) effect too?

About the multiple lives thing, I just played through with Black Cat and never had more than 12 lives (and mostly no more than 9). This shows how f*cking awful I am with her, but also shows that people only rack up 25 lives if they don't die much, and when I'm Iron Man, I don't die much unless I fall down a pit, lol.
I think some characters are waaaaay better at getting extra lives because of how the Bonus Stages work. Those with area attacks or shorter high damage combos usually destroy everything much quicker than the others.

EDIT: I just noticed a bug. If a boss, such as Hammer or Militant, picks up the 'Avengers' logo, it will give the player a Helper like normal XD I hate to report this because it's great, but I know it shouldn't be there so... :( lol
I love that bug. LOL
But yeah, it should be looked at.

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 47989
  • Total Topics: 3294
  • Online Today: 32
  • Online Ever: 316
  • (January 04, 2013, 09:43:02 AM)
Users Online