Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2017, 02:15:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

AVENGERS UNITED BATTLE FORCE DEMO 2

• 90 Replies

Offline O Ilusionista

• Global Moderator
  • >> I WILL BE AWAY FOR SOME TIME <<
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
AVENGERS UNITED BATTLE FORCE DEMO 2
« on: December 28, 2016, 12:24:52 PM »
After so many time, here is the second demo release of Avengers United Battle Force project!

The game has evolved a lot since the last release and features:
- 16 playable characters (+ unlockable characters)
- 19 supporting characters (between NPC and helpers)
- 3 chapters, with more than 15 stages
- Many special powers, including devastanting Hyper Moves
- Alternative route
- Alternative mode for some characters
- Bonus stages and aerial stages
- Intense boss fights
- 10+ bosses
- Many itens and traps
- Custom voiced characters
- Custom Loading screens
- Unique feature - Music tempo changes based on boss life. Works like in Street Fighter 2.

And much more.

The game can be played in Windows, Android devices, Wii and PSP.
This was a really hard work which cost me a lot of time and effort. So I wish everyone have fun with this :)

DON'T FORGET TO READ THE GAME MANUAL!

======================================================
DOWNLOAD THE GAME: http://www.brazilmugenteam.com/avengers
======================================================

WARNING: Use the provided OpenBOR version to run (4420). The game won’t run or will have issues if you run in older versions

PLEASE REPORT ANY BUG YOU FIND.

KNOW ISSUES:

- Tactical Force has a random bug where he dies when offscreen. I am trying to understand what happens.
- If you throw objects against a wall, they will disappear.

#########################################
FOR EVERYONE WHO PLAYED THE GAME
Please, fill this form. This helps me to improve the game.
https://pt.surveymonkey.com/r/R2DSZPK
#########################################

« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 09:01:29 AM by O Ilusionista »

Offline rafhot

• Guima Brothers Creations
    • GBC
Re: AVENGERS UNITED BATTLE FORCE DEMO 2
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 01:49:23 PM »
thanks friend!
played and noticed few things

game is amazing! and i want to make an arcade game cabinet for this game :)

« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 02:16:26 PM by rafhot »
wips for the next 10 years:
marvel wargems 100% v1.3
fantastic four      23%
avengers            11%
xmen                 31%
streets of southown ??%

Offline sergiomsousa

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 01:53:40 PM »
I like a lot this demo!
Make our brazillian openbor programmers proud, Ilusionista!

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 02:18:16 PM »
Play it right now and so far its SUPERB!!!!!!! Feels like a new and improved version of the original Avengers game but it feels so unique. Playing with Cap right now and will try out all the heroes.
Beat'em Up's will live on forever..............

Offline monroejo88

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 03:01:48 PM »
This is exactly how I feel right now at work!!! Bout to get off soon and doing nothing else tonight except play this (with an eating and drinking break lol

lol ;D ;D

Offline Kurisu

• Stronger than steel!
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 03:11:42 PM »
Horray for having Sensei Logan in this game! Giving this beast of a game a try.

EDIT:
It's a great game, Ilu. The wait was worthy.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 03:29:37 PM by Kurisu »
Making my first mod!

Offline Psykai

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 05:10:44 PM »
Just finished the demo and wow, how intense! I loved the cinematics (the stage intros, boss deaths, etc.) and the new characters all work really nicely and none of them disappointed. :)

The 'secret' character I will not spoil but the character select screen for them is AMAZING.

As I expected, the game got VERY hard very fast. Some stages and boss fights I felt like I spent 90% of the time on the ground because there was so much stuff flying around. Hopefully it will just take some getting used to.

I was really happy to see the cheats enabled. This will make me not worry so much in those moments as I know I'll still be able to finish the game no matter what. Thank you for that :)

I don't think I encountered any major bugs but there were a couple of minor ones. Beast's darker parts and outlines are all bright white in most of his colour options, including his default. The fact that nobody else has mentioned this already suggests my download was wrong so I'm gonna redownload and see if it's still there :S

EDIT:  Yep, it's still there :(

Also, In Viper's stage, fairly early on I couldn't progress after killing all the enemies. Maybe one got stuck off-screen and as I was not playing as a projectile character, I couldn't hit them. But I replayed it and it didn't happen again so might just be a one-off thing. Also in the battle with Bowman, when I was poisoned as Namor, I noticed he kinda froze in mid-air sometimes and wouldn't respond to controls. I know that special moves don't work when poisoned but it seemed weird that his sprite was getting stuck in mid air and stuff. Didn't seem like it was supposed to happen, lol

All in all, it's amazing, and I'm going to be playing it all night I think. My hands are sore already (so intense, much pain) but it'll be worth it.

Score: 8/10

EDIT:
Just did my second run and... YOU FIXED HAWKEYE! I'm not kidding. Hawkeye is not only playable now, but he's actually very good and dare I say it, FUN TO PLAY! You've accomplished something I thought was impossible! Well done :D

I did not notice the poison glitch with him either so I think it's just Namor that bugs out when he's poisoned. I'll let you know if it happens with any other characters (and I'll play Namor again to make sure it wasn't just a one-time thing).

One thing I will say is that Hammer seems way too hard. He's like if the Hulk had Quicksilver's Speed, lol. He seems very hard to hit as he never stays still for very long, and his attacks cover the whole screen and come very quickly and often (he ends one screen-filling attack, you try to move towards him and get hit with another screen-filling attack). Hawkeye died very quickly in that fight. You know I'm terrible at games though so if anyone else would like to chip in agreement then feel free, lol. He was definitely harder than Militant though.

I also wondered about the character change between the stages. At the beginning of the game, it happens once or twice, but then it never happens again. Just thought it seemed a little odd.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 09:04:13 PM by Psykai »
♪♫Inhale... Exhale... I'm tired of it. I don't wanna breathe. I just wanna leave...♪♫

Offline monroejo88

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2016, 06:21:59 PM »
Finally got my hands on this.....and WOW :o :o This is amazing! Fantastic Job. I will be on this all night for sure, so bout to grab food now lol. I do pose a question for you though..... Does Captain America have an extra attack that's not listed? When you do his air dive kick (down + a mid jump) if I press attack or hold attack and release it at a certain time, he follows up with a leaping forward shield thrust. Wanted to confirm how to do it properly.

Thanks!!

Offline nedflandeurse

• Back to M.U.G.E.N. ATM (1.0 and 1.1)
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2016, 07:41:38 PM »
Yes!
I'm trying it before to go to bed :)
Thanks for the demo, buddy! :D
(ON HOLD) my game system. W.A. Project. (ON HOLD)

Offline nsw25

• Thatcher Productions
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2016, 07:49:35 PM »
Congrats. Played latest version on pc and feels improved greatly. Also tested on android and wiiu however crashes on wiiu/wii says exception DSI occured and a stack of error messages. Can upload screen if helpfull

Offline dantedevil

• Dante
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2016, 08:58:14 PM »
Great news my friend, finally release a new demo.
Congratulations!

I'm trying it!
Dantedevil

Offline O Ilusionista

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2016, 09:13:02 PM »
Thanks everyone. Have anyone loook at the custom Loading screen (first loading) or the music tempo change when the boss have low health?

The 'secret' character I will not spoil but the character select screen for them is AMAZING.
Try the "secret character" in Sky stage and you have a surprise :)

Beast's darker parts and outlines are all bright white in most of his colour options, including his default.
Care to elaborate?

In Viper's stage, fairly early on I couldn't progress after killing all the enemies. Maybe one got stuck off-screen and as I was not playing as a projectile character, I couldn't hit them
That was my fear. This happens because I set the enemy to run when he gets offscreen, but he can get stuck in walls. I will remove this until I manage to fix it.

when I was poisoned as Namor, I noticed he kinda froze in mid-air sometimes and wouldn't respond to controls.
Thanks, fixed (now aerial moves will work even if you are poisoned)

YOU FIXED HAWKEYE! I'm not kidding. Hawkeye is not only playable now, but he's actually very good and dare I say it, FUN TO PLAY! You've accomplished something I thought was impossible! Well done
hahahaha thanks.

He was definitely harder than Militant though.
I have that feeling too. I will check it.

I also wondered about the character change between the stages. At the beginning of the game, it happens once or twice, but then it never happens again. Just thought it seemed a little odd.
hum? Please elaborate. You were playing with a character and it changed to another one? Which version do you use, the one provided with the package?

Congrats. Played latest version on pc and feels improved greatly. Also tested on android and wiiu however crashes on wiiu/wii says exception DSI occured and a stack of error messages. Can upload screen if helpfull
Thanks. Please, do it. I can't test on WII, but I know the previous version worked on WII. I need to report it to White Dragon. Also someone said that PSP version isn't working too (I will ask to a friend of mine to test it). PC and Android versions works fine.

Does Captain America have an extra attack that's not listed? When you do his air dive kick (down + a mid jump) if I press attack or hold attack and release it at a certain time, he follows up with a leaping forward shield thrust. Wanted to confirm how to do it properly.
Its his chargeattack. Dunno why but the engine detection of this isn't good and works better if you hold the button while on air and release when you land.

I've fixed some reported things above and Beast D,F+A attack. I will need to report it to DC/White Dragon, because FOLLOWCOND 4 isn't working.

Uploading to Gamejolt.

Offline Psykai

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2016, 09:49:10 PM »
Beast's darker parts and outlines are all bright white in most of his colour options, including his default.
Care to elaborate?
I'll try attaching a screenshot. His first and second colour palettes have this glitch:

hum? Please elaborate. You were playing with a character and it changed to another one? Which version do you use, the one provided with the package?
At the end of the first stage (after you choose to go to Tiger Shark or Viper) it takes you to the character select screen and lets you pick a new character for that stage. I think it does the same after you defeat Tiger/Viper too, but then it never happens after any of the other stages.

I like the custom loading screen a lot. Reminds me of Sims 2 with the funny dialogue :D The music changing is really nice too!
♪♫Inhale... Exhale... I'm tired of it. I don't wanna breathe. I just wanna leave...♪♫

Offline O Ilusionista

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2016, 09:53:22 PM »
Are you using the version included on the package?
Strange, it doesn't happens to me
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 09:55:11 PM by O Ilusionista »

Offline Psykai

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2016, 10:20:25 PM »
Are you using the version included on the package?

Yeah I always use whichever version comes with the game.

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 5923
  • Latest: nick
Stats
  • Total Posts: 44233
  • Total Topics: 3011
  • Online Today: 39
  • Online Ever: 316
  • (January 04, 2013, 09:43:02 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2