Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2017, 01:21:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Creating a TMNT mod suggestions comments ideas?

• 729 Replies

Offline Omega

Re: Creating a TMNT mod suggestions comments ideas?
« Reply #720 on: June 11, 2017, 03:46:11 PM »
These are Great but, I need the ones that are close to the source but, with new colors. I do remember we had those kinds of Sprite Sheets. I can't find them.

Offline Omega

« Reply #721 on: June 13, 2017, 03:50:34 PM »
I decided to go with TMNT: Hyperstone Heist (Genesis) / Turtles In Time (Snes) Sprites.
I was browsing through topics and all and I am wondering if there are sheets for villains, allies with enough Sprites for being playable.

I tried Rotsprite for certain resizes but it didn't look good.
Tournament Fighters from Genesis has Casey Jones but he is too large with Turtles from Turtles In Time. Are there any other ways to size them and make it work well with each other?

If I can pull it off and find sheets which match, I want to include characters like:

Casey Jones
Slash (Turtles In Time) - Just need a sheet with more moves.
Rat King
Karai
Aska
Shredder
Krang

If I can sprites matching for these, or if someone is willing to help out, I am about to start working on a TMNT Game

Offline Lichtbringer

« Reply #722 on: June 14, 2017, 04:23:37 PM »
I decided to go with TMNT: Hyperstone Heist (Genesis) / Turtles In Time (Snes) Sprites.
I was browsing through topics and all and I am wondering if there are sheets for villains, allies with enough Sprites for being playable.

I tried Rotsprite for certain resizes but it didn't look good.
Tournament Fighters from Genesis has Casey Jones but he is too large with Turtles from Turtles In Time. Are there any other ways to size them and make it work well with each other?

If I can pull it off and find sheets which match, I want to include characters like:

Casey Jones
Slash (Turtles In Time) - Just need a sheet with more moves.
Rat King
Karai
Aska
Shredder
Krang

If I can sprites matching for these, or if someone is willing to help out, I am about to start working on a TMNT Game

Melcore made a Sheet for a playnable Turtles In Time Slash, you can find it on the Tmnt Mods Forum.

http://tmntmods.proboards.com/thread/9/custom-sprites-thread

About Krang and Shredder, Dcat created a Turtles in Time Krang for Mugen, he also Created a awsome Shredder that even has a Super Shedder Mode that is Based on the Manhatten Project game, and right now he is working on a Mugen version of Bebop, maybe you can ask him if you can use his sprites.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 04:38:57 PM by Lichtbringer »

Offline Omega

« Reply #723 on: June 14, 2017, 09:42:52 PM »
Thank you for the info. I know Dcat. He is a good friend and I did contact him. I am trying to differ mine from his.

I was trying to downsize Armaggon from Tournament Fighters to match it with Turtles in Time sizes. I colorized it a bit and fixed the white pixels.

This is how Armaggon looks compared to Leo now.

What do you guys think?

Offline BeasTie

« Reply #724 on: June 16, 2017, 07:55:50 PM »
If he's going to be a boss fight you might not need to resize him, he's supposed to be bigger than the turtles anyway. 

Offline Omega

« Reply #725 on: June 18, 2017, 10:13:26 AM »
He will be playable aswell.

Offline BeasTie

« Reply #726 on: June 24, 2017, 04:54:18 AM »
If you need the colour separated TMNT sprites the ones you want are what aperson98 made, I just don't have a link for it right now sorry.

I can tell you from a bit of experience a lot of work is needed to get most other characters playable. :(

Most work well for a boss but they're moves are limited to use as playable chars.   but it depends what your gameplay is like for the main characters.  Thou the ones you listed are probably the best ones.  Karai, Shredder and Aska have decent move sets, enough to get creative with.   Rat King is pretty good too, mainly grapples thou, but you could easily make him throw rats, bombs or something like that.

Here's my recoloured Rat King sprites on a sheet, I can also send you ready to use sprites if you need.  You can reduce the colours/shading and he will look very close to the turtles in time version, I've tried it before.

This is a rat sprite I was thinking to edit and use for a Rat King stage, thinking of the cartoon episode when he has the rats carrying the little explosive vials he uses.

and an another idea to have mutagen carrying rats, here's the slightly editied version.

I also had some normal rats somewhere too...

Did you see the custom Slash sprites that were made ?  you are free to use those if you like.   Not sure I have the complete version anymore thou.

There's a redo/edit of the Tournament sprites for Shredder to make him look like the 80s Cartoon series.  I think it was therain who made it, cant find it at the moment now.

Also we were working on a custom Splinter, therain's sheet is finished but I just haven't finished adding the tail yet which is a tough job.   But if you were going to resize him anyway it might be easy to just draw it in yourself.

For Casey Jones you could try the GBA sprites, someone has made a TMNT mod with it before, it works pretty well.
http://spritedatabase.net/file/5993

HTH

Offline A-D-EiGHT

• Deviantart
« Reply #727 on: June 24, 2017, 09:47:29 AM »
I think Beerus From Dragon Ball Super has a good Tail.

Offline nedflandeurse

• I try to go well IRL
« Reply #728 on: June 25, 2017, 05:07:23 AM »
yes, definitly a good tail for him!
(ON HOLD) my game system. W.A. Project. (ON HOLD)

Offline BeasTie

« Reply #729 on: June 26, 2017, 09:10:38 PM »
could be a lot easier than what we had, we decided earlier in the thread to use another sprite, had started working on the tail already, but it does take a bit of work. 

original sprite

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 44928
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 75
  • Online Ever: 316
  • (January 04, 2013, 09:43:02 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 29