Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2017, 05:30:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

TMNT Turtles In Time X Tournament Fighters

• 90 Replies

Offline esn23

• Atlas
Re: TMNT Turtles In Time X Tournament Fighters
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2016, 02:06:33 PM »
I would also prefer a human version too that other version is so obscure.  But whatever you choose i think your game looks great!
WIPS

Offline jeet

« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2016, 05:05:29 PM »
Well its me or  there is still no wiki within the link u gave me? i still dont find a way to reach it :/

Offline esn23

• Atlas
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2016, 05:08:35 PM »
In that link there should be a media fire link that bloodbane provided for the manuel which is what was on the wiki. But if not here it is :P https://www.sendspace.com/file/209n6v
WIPS

Offline jeet

« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2016, 11:55:38 AM »
Thx !

Offline Adam hunter

« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2016, 03:02:52 AM »
Any word on a possible DEMO  release for this mod?

Offline mrmpdale

« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2016, 07:44:49 AM »
Based of the youtube video it looks very very awesome. I just have one thing I don't like. I wish the turtles had a walking animation because the way they scoot looks weird. Your add on characters look much better. Casey is amazing!

Offline liamx2000

« Reply #81 on: May 26, 2016, 08:25:48 PM »
Will Aska be playable ? Would love to play as her in beat um up style.

Offline John_Kuey

« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2016, 10:04:39 PM »
Keep up the good progress

Hopefully, if a sequel is down the line, I'd like a playable Genesis Tournament Fighters April.

Offline miguelo777

« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2016, 07:46:27 AM »
this other tmnt remake looks wonderful. the amount of chars avaliable from those games (tmnt tournament fighters snes and genesis versions) are many.

on tmnt tournament genesis is possible take krang using my par codes on gamehacking.org, or more easier downloading on romhacking.net the bosses hack too. ;)

keep it up with that good work. ;)

Offline sergiomsousa

« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2016, 03:18:10 PM »
Is there a demo of this game?

Offline jeet

« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2017, 01:43:29 PM »
Hello everyone, after a lot of times im back on this mod, i was busy with my new job and didnt have the motivation to work on the game because many reason, the first one was the limitation of the PSP ( the platform i wanted to use for this mod) and the second one was the AI of the bosses who sucked.

For the AI of the bosses i found a way to make them more fun to fight so thats not a big problem anymore, for the platform i will simply cancel the PSP port ( too limited), right now im testing it on my phone ( android) and it work pretty well, so the game will be avalaible for android and pc.

Its been two months that im back on it and i changed many things, i enhanced the sprites effect ( no more pixelised explosions), most of the stages have been reworked so they look  more like the original.

And finally i changed the sprites of the footsoldiers, casey jones, added a "super slash" transformation, just like super shredder, added new animations (thanks to AD eight)  like " my toes" and a walking animation for the turtles , here is a picture i made to show the update :

Offline oldmanwinters

• Long-time lurker...
    • My Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2017, 02:57:56 PM »
Welcome back, jeet!  So glad to see your progress and hear about your new job.  I think it wise to skip the old PSP port and focus on PC and Android platforms.

Good looking sprites you have here.  What was your inspiration to give Slash a "Super" transformation and how will he use it in the game?
Long-time lurker, part-time fan artist:
oldmanwinters.deviantart.com

Offline jeet

« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2017, 03:58:50 PM »
Well yes anyway i dont think many people are playing on PSP anymore, everyone use phones or PC i think :)

About super slash the inspiration came from the green ranger from mighty morphin,  thats why he have some golden armor parts, in game  his special is similar to the " dragon force" from the genesis power ranger game, and just like in this game he is a boss that join the party after being defeated, he become super slash after being in contact with mutagen like shredder

For the gameplay , normal slash wont have a special attack, but once his MP are full he will be able to transform into super slash.

For the bosses what i plan to do is :

-big apple boss : wingnut     (instead of baxter)
-alleycat blue: chrome dome (instead of metalhead)
-sewer: ratking (unchanged)
-technodrome1:  slash
-technodrome2:  super slash ( join team after)
-technodrome3: shredder in his mech (unchanged)
-prehistoric: triceratron ( genesis version of tournament fighter)
-skull and crossbone: for this one i hesitate with the shark from tournament fighter or tokka/razar
-bury my shell:  karai
-neon nights rider: krang (unchanged)
-starbase : super krang ( unchanged)
-final shell shock: super shredder ( unchanged)

I deleted baxter from the game because his sprites was too small compared to other characters so i replaced him with wingnuts, since they both are flying creatures
And i deleted metalhead because he was an edited sprites i made that wasnt looking close enough to the original character, so chrome dome will replace him , both robots with similar moves.

Offline oldmanwinters

• Long-time lurker...
    • My Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2017, 05:16:02 PM »
Oh, cool, I never would have expected a Power Rangers inspiration!  The extra armor on Super Slash reminds me of the Japanese OVA version of "Dark Devil Shredder."
https://www.flickr.com/photos/terrible2z/2332588591
https://www.flickr.com/photos/22047800@N07/3248899561/in/album-72157613377852732/

It makes sense that you are following the general stage and boss order of Turtles in Time.  I remember you had originally thought about using Wingnut in the western train level, but I think it makes sense to swap him out for Baxter in the first level:
http://www.chronocrash.com/forum/index.php?topic=2367.msg36233#msg36233

Looking forward to seeing what other characters you end up adding to the roster.
Long-time lurker, part-time fan artist:
oldmanwinters.deviantart.com

Offline jeet

« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2017, 07:07:31 PM »
oldmanwinters i really liked the idea , i am into transformations stuff and i wanted to implent it in the game thats why i gave to slash this ability, but looking at the japanese show super turtles i wanted to use it for the standard turtles too, but more close to their original looks from the cartoon, so thanks to give me this inspiration here is the result of the super turtle , and a picture of the new big apple stage ( im relooking most of the stage so they look more cartoonist than the previous one from my mod)

As you can see i changed super shredder sprite too, i prefer this one, but maybe some people will think that the old one was more bulky and impressive, but even if i liked it in game his animations wasnt fluid and  now that i use the shredder arcade as a base its really more dynamic and i like this result, of course im editing him so he have more details, the body is from the arcade game, the shoulder pads from the genesis version and the helmet from the snes version, i added some shades and spikes too

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 45372
  • Total Topics: 3113
  • Online Today: 68
  • Online Ever: 316
  • (January 04, 2013, 09:43:02 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 36
Total: 38