Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2017, 02:08:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Guardian Heroes Director's Cut

• 27 Replies

Offline elisf2

Re: Guardian Heroes Director's Cut
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2017, 12:05:36 AM »
Got it burnking thx for the help added them back in and enjoying the game awesome game man. One more quick ? was wondering what software you would use to scale character sprites? I added Thing of your models list and playing with him for my own enjoyment but he is kind of big compared to the rest of the baddies and players in the game was hoping to scale him down a bit. Any help would be greatly appreciated keep up the amazing work

Offline BurnKing

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2017, 11:50:26 PM »
i dont scale sprites because it usually loses quality.  but thanks for enjoying my game.
BurnKingdom
Marvel Super Heroes
Guardian Heroes Warpath

W.I.P. BurnKingdom 2

Offline A.D. Vanderstein

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2017, 06:56:23 PM »
Great work BK, I have always enjoyed your mods for many years.
Mods in progress:
Boogeyman Blvd. 95%
Metroid: Warworld 75%
Doom: Mission to Mars 50%
Kaiju Killers TBD

Offline A.D. Vanderstein

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2017, 07:40:35 PM »
Sorry for the double post but just wanted to point out one small problem. On the Beholder boss level my player kept getting stuck high and low on different parts of the rocky platform. I was able to finish Boss Mode but that was the only problem I had, other than that the game was awesome. Love your stuff!! BTW where did you get those cool emerald statues in the background of the Robo boss fight level? It would be cool if you could fight one of those..
Mods in progress:
Boogeyman Blvd. 95%
Metroid: Warworld 75%
Doom: Mission to Mars 50%
Kaiju Killers TBD

Offline elisf2

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2017, 10:22:37 PM »
Hi mr ad I love burns games to sry to be a bother but is there any update on boogeyman Blvd ? Can't wait for it awesome theme and progress

Offline BurnKing

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2017, 08:21:36 AM »
BTW where did you get those cool emerald statues in the background of the Robo boss fight level? It would be cool if you could fight one of those..

theyre actually warhammer 40k miniatures scaled all in green haha thanks for keeping an interest.

and ill check the beholder level again, on my engine i had no problems with it.
BurnKingdom
Marvel Super Heroes
Guardian Heroes Warpath

W.I.P. BurnKingdom 2

Offline Fritz

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2017, 04:53:57 PM »
Hi BurnKing

I just wanna say thank you for creating this game. It's been one of my favorite openbor projects that I have played so far, and brilliantly done.  Would it be too much to ask to create a playable panther character, with just the panther itself, keeping the same paw attacks and jump attacks? The animal attacks are hilarious and superb!
Regards!

Offline BurnKing

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2017, 10:37:34 PM »
Hi BurnKing

I just wanna say thank you for creating this game. It's been one of my favorite openbor projects that I have played so far, and brilliantly done.  Would it be too much to ask to create a playable panther character, with just the panther itself, keeping the same paw attacks and jump attacks? The animal attacks are hilarious and superb!
Regards!

haha it would require way more frames otherwise its way too basic of a character.  and it wouldnt be able to ride others either haha. glad you enjoyed it, that said i release my games open so you can mess around with it as much as you want. wouldnt be hard to change if you wanted that.
BurnKingdom
Marvel Super Heroes
Guardian Heroes Warpath

W.I.P. BurnKingdom 2

Offline Fritz

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2017, 12:34:25 PM »
Hi again :)

Yea, admittedly I've already gone through the char\misc folder and located the "jaguar.txt" file, and upped the counter to 10, just so I can use the weapon for more times. And also went to the level txt file for "mount" and set a spawn point early in the first level "mount" so I can rip enemies to shreds early in the game, lol. That's about the extent of my knowledge as I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, and zero knowledge of C. Everything I play around with is trial and error, and just a guessing game from the context surrounding syntax in txt files. Lol.  I've been wondering what file, and what syntax to change so as to allow for spawning a weapon at the push of an assigned button. Anyway, love this game, and good to hear from ya!

Offline Nikojiro

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2017, 07:26:38 AM »
Really good mod, how can I generate a PAK of it so I can play on Android?

Offline BurnKing

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2017, 07:29:24 PM »

i havent done it in forever but heres some pointers

http://www.chronocrash.com/forum/index.php?topic=2593.msg35566#msg35566
BurnKingdom
Marvel Super Heroes
Guardian Heroes Warpath

W.I.P. BurnKingdom 2

Offline netspider1

• Let's bring kids happiness back. Be inspired
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2017, 03:39:07 PM »
if the game is unpacked and all files in data folder, then use makepack.bat to make it in .pak file. Then copy the .pak in your phone ...\OpenBOR\Paks
As BurnKing said you will find the tools here
or here http://www.chronocrash.com/forum/index.php?topic=2360.0 scroll down at "OpenBOR pak archivator" link
Also you can get few Android OpenBOR apk in the link beneath "Android OpenBOR versions". In my game collection I fixed a lot of old games to be playable on high OpenBOR version including Android and other devices. For more read the description
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 03:40:54 PM by netspider1 »
Let's bring kids happiness back. Be inspired

Offline BurnKing

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2017, 10:09:43 PM »
i just want to say how grateful i am to this community and how helpful everyone has always been and how much fun and fond memories i have of lavalit and now chrono crash, you guys are awesome.
BurnKingdom
Marvel Super Heroes
Guardian Heroes Warpath

W.I.P. BurnKingdom 2

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 46581
  • Total Topics: 3192
  • Online Today: 33
  • Online Ever: 316
  • (January 04, 2013, 09:43:02 AM)