Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 28, 2017, 12:33:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

collection completed games that still rock. Includes many lost games. PART 2

• 11 Replies

Offline netspider1

• Let's bring kids happiness back. Be inspired
If you open this page for first time you will not be able to see the screenshots above the game files. Screenshots are hiding. If that so, just click HERE and refresh the page and you will see all screenshots. The screenshots should continue opening automatically for a day or couple of days and will hide again. Then you have to repeat this trick.
This is due to hotlink image protection on the host, which cannot be turned off. Sorry for the inconvenience

Alternative link with all games click HERE but is traffic limited, 5GB per 6 hours or something

PART 2

===Double Dragon Series==================

Battletoads Double Dragon - Return of the Dark Forces.part01.js Battletoads Double Dragon - Return of the Dark Forces.part02.js Battletoads Double Dragon - Return of the Dark Forces.part03.js Battletoads Double Dragon - Return of the Dark Forces.part04.js Battletoads Double Dragon - Return of the Dark Forces.part05.js Battletoads Double Dragon - Return of the Dark Forces.part06.js Battletoads Double Dragon - Return of the Dark Forces.part07.js Battletoads Double Dragon - Return of the Dark Forces.part08.js Battletoads Double Dragon - Return of the Dark Forces.part09.js Battletoads Double Dragon - Return of the Dark Forces.part10.js Battletoads Double Dragon - Return of the Dark Forces.txt

Battletoads Double Dragon - The Revenge (V.6).part1.js Battletoads Double Dragon - The Revenge (V.6).part2.js Battletoads Double Dragon - The Revenge (V.6).part3.js Battletoads Double Dragon - The Revenge (V.6).part4.js Battletoads Double Dragon - The Revenge (V.6).part5.js Battletoads Double Dragon - The Revenge (V.6).part6.js Battletoads Double Dragon - The Revenge (V.6).txt

Battletoads Double Dragon - The T.Bird Mission.part1.js Battletoads Double Dragon - The T.Bird Mission.part2.js Battletoads Double Dragon - The T.Bird Mission.part3.js Battletoads Double Dragon - The T.Bird Mission.part4.js

Double Dragon 3 - The Dragon Stone aka Double Dragon Revolution 3.part1.js Double Dragon 3 - The Dragon Stone aka Double Dragon Revolution 3.part2.js Double Dragon 3 - The Dragon Stone aka Double Dragon Revolution 3.part3.js

Double Dragon 3 The Dragon Stone.part01.js Double Dragon 3 The Dragon Stone.part02.js Double Dragon 3 The Dragon Stone.part03.js Double Dragon 3 The Dragon Stone.part04.js Double Dragon 3 The Dragon Stone.part05.js Double Dragon 3 The Dragon Stone.part06.js Double Dragon 3 The Dragon Stone.part07.js Double Dragon 3 The Dragon Stone.part08.js Double Dragon 3 The Dragon Stone.part09.js

Double Dragon 4.part1.js Double Dragon 4.part2.js Double Dragon 4.part3.js Double Dragon 4.part4.js Double Dragon 4.part5.js Double Dragon 4.part6.js Double Dragon 4.part7.js Double Dragon 4.part8.js

Double Dragon Advance.part1.js Double Dragon Advance.part2.js Double Dragon Advance.part3.js

Double Dragon Extreme.part1.js Double Dragon Extreme.part2.js Double Dragon Extreme.part3.js Double Dragon Extreme.part4.js Double Dragon Extreme.part5.js Double Dragon Extreme.part6.js Double Dragon Extreme.part7.js

Double Dragon Gaiden (US version).part01.js Double Dragon Gaiden (US version).part02.js Double Dragon Gaiden (US version).part03.js Double Dragon Gaiden (US version).part04.js Double Dragon Gaiden (US version).part05.js Double Dragon Gaiden (US version).part06.js Double Dragon Gaiden (US version).part07.js Double Dragon Gaiden (US version).part08.js Double Dragon Gaiden (US version).part09.js Double Dragon Gaiden (US version).part10.js Double Dragon Gaiden (US version).part11.js Double Dragon Gaiden (US version).part12.js Double Dragon Gaiden (US version).part13.js Double Dragon Gaiden (US version).part14.js Double Dragon Gaiden (US version).part15.js

Double Dragon Genesis 2011 (PC).part1.js Double Dragon Genesis 2011 (PC).part2.js Double Dragon Genesis 2011 (PC).part3.js Double Dragon Genesis 2011 (PC).part4.js Double Dragon Genesis 2011 (PC).part5.js Double Dragon Genesis 2011 (PC).part6.js Double Dragon Genesis 2011 (PC).txt

Double Dragon GOLD.part01.js Double Dragon GOLD.part02.js Double Dragon GOLD.part03.js Double Dragon GOLD.part04.js Double Dragon GOLD.part05.js Double Dragon GOLD.part06.js Double Dragon GOLD.part07.js Double Dragon GOLD.part08.js Double Dragon GOLD.part09.js Double Dragon GOLD.part10.js Double Dragon GOLD.part11.js Double Dragon GOLD.part12.js Double Dragon GOLD.part13.js Double Dragon GOLD.part14.js Double Dragon GOLD.part15.js Double Dragon GOLD.part16.js Double Dragon GOLD.part17.js Double Dragon GOLD.part18.js Double Dragon GOLD.part19.js Double Dragon GOLD.part20.js Double Dragon GOLD.part21.js Double Dragon GOLD.part22.js Double Dragon GOLD.part23.js Double Dragon Gold.txt

Double Dragon Reloaded.part1.js Double Dragon Reloaded.part2.js Double Dragon Reloaded.part3.js Double Dragon Reloaded.part4.js Double Dragon Reloaded.txt

Double Dragon Renegade.part1.js Double Dragon Renegade.part2.js Double Dragon Renegade.part3.js Double Dragon Renegade.part4.js Double Dragon Renegade.part5.js

Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part1.js Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part2.js Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part3.js Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part4.js Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part5.js Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part6.js Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).txt

Double Dragon Revolution 2.part01.js Double Dragon Revolution 2.part02.js Double Dragon Revolution 2.part03.js Double Dragon Revolution 2.part04.js Double Dragon Revolution 2.part05.js Double Dragon Revolution 2.part06.js Double Dragon Revolution 2.part07.js Double Dragon Revolution 2.part08.js
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 09:40:14 AM by netspider1 »
Let's bring kids happiness back. Be inspired

Offline dantedevil

• Dante
Great compilation my friend!
Thanks!
Dantedevil

Offline sparker781

I am so lost right now.  I have downloaded the files but it wont allow me to rename to play...Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks

Offline Edson

I am so lost right now.  I have downloaded the files but it wont allow me to rename to play...Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks

What is your trouble? It is in relation to name in rar and then unrar?

Offline netspider1

download all .js files of the game, rename it to .rar, then un-rar, then unzip and put the .pak file into Paks folder in your openbor.
For easy rename multiple files I use TotalCommander - select all files, press CTRL+M and type rar in Extension  ;)
For easy download multiple files use FlashGet or something, just select all links on the page and drag it over download box
Files are renamed into .js because hosting allow 10MB for .js and 8 for all other types, It's crazy but that how the things are, sorry for inconvenience.

P.S. on these Double Dragons games I made a lot of fixes, many levels was stuck or  broken. No need to mention that I cleaned a lot of stuffed music that take space for nothing (I develop a tool for that purpose with help of the others people here) If you get it from other places it might be old version of the game

Offline Lagartão

• Lagartão
Good Night Netspider1.

I renamed all archives to rar descompacted it and try to descompact the .7z but the archive is
corrupted:

Double Dragon 3 the Dragon Stone.7z

Double Dragon Gaiden (US version).7z

Pleasy fix it.

Big Lizard

Offline netspider1

I downloaded and checked the archive is not corrupted
---------------------------
7-Zip
Folders: 0
Files: 1

There are no errors
OK   

for 7z you need 7-zip. get it from here www.7-zip.org
mine is v9.20

Offline SpriteZilla

I right clicked and saved on all the double dragon revolution fixed files and added them all to one zip file then i unzipped EXACTLY how the instructions say to and i ended up with the same .js files and no pak file. I must be doing something wrong. Can anyone tell me???

Offline netspider1

what you mean ended with .js file? I will try to explain again and you tell me which point you make different:
1. download all files. For easy donwnlaod I use FlashGet as I select all files on the page and drag it for download
Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part1.js
Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part2.js
Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part3.js
Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part4.js
Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part5.js
Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part6.js

2. Now rename all filer from .js to .rar. For easy rename I use Total Commander, CRTL+M
Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part1.rar
Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part2.rar
Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part3.rar
Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part4.rar
Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part5.rar
Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).part6.rar

3. now unrar them. Just open with rar the first file .part1.rar and make extract, and it will extract all parts. You dont need to merge files by yourself. After successful extract you will have one new file:
Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).7z

4. now unzip it and you will get the .pak file. This is not a regular zip. This is 7z archive aka. 7-zip. take it from here http://www.7-zip.org/   You need to use 7-zip archivator, not the regular zip. If you unzip with archivator for .zip it might not work. Use .7z archivator or download the official one.

I remember once I found few 7zip archivators for android which was poor implemented and was making error in the archives leaving you with broken files, despite being highly rated in app store, people was not realizing this app produce broken files. This might be the problem if you use android unzipper. I use 7Zipper for android it is org.joa.zipperplus7 works flawless even after I removed the adds from the .apk

Another issue could be the RAM memory. 7-zip needs more RAM to work compared with other archivators like zip or rar

5. copy the Double Dragon Revolution (fixed).pak  into OpenBOR/paks folder

Really sorry about all inconvenience but this is due to host limitation and secure against deletion. My goal was to make games resist on the time, with minimal support to make whole 14 GB collection downloadable for very long time. It is not easy to find hosts which allows you 14 GB space, unlimited traffic, and not delete the files after few months.... and as bonus it's direct download links without opening crappy pages with hot girls, jackpot winnings, malwares etc.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 08:23:48 PM by netspider1 »

Offline Zakforradio

Personally i use DownThemAll! add-on for Firefox and Double Commander to download files (File -> Multi Rename Tool) .

Offline hatanity

I tried to download  double Dragon 3 (not revolution version)   I followed all the instructions to download all js files and then change their names to .rar and unrar to expose the  7zip file  and i used the 7zip extraction as instructed and then the .pak file appeared as told, and once I added it to the openbor  paks folder, then I proceed to open the game via the openbor and it starts, like its going to start loading but before anything happens the program shuts down.   I have several other games in the paks folder and they all load fine but this one.    Do you have any ideas?

Offline Zakforradio

hatanity: try openbor version 3482, you can find it in PART 1 of this thread.

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 5675
  • Latest: RSGMeta
Stats
  • Total Posts: 43031
  • Total Topics: 2937
  • Online Today: 28
  • Online Ever: 316
  • (January 04, 2013, 09:43:02 AM)
Users Online
Users: 4