Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 17, 2017, 04:35:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Demon sluga

• 119 Replies

Offline miles

• "Unreal black things"
Re: Demon sluga
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2016, 04:06:02 AM »
Oh, i see. :)
I just thought he's going to jump on the first stage.. maybe who knows?

New animations:

Attack combo:

Blocking(?):

What will next? Maybe suggest any ideas of animations so i try to draw/spriting them.

Offline Bloodbane

• Dark Dragon
« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2016, 11:27:52 PM »
What will next? Maybe suggest any ideas of animations so i try to draw/spriting them.

Hmm... it depends on whether you want to make him as playable or as enemy. As enemy, he can wield bazooka, operates a turret, toss grenades or even carry large bomb and explode himself
 By the way, his punch range is too short. You need to give him weapons or at least make him lunge forward while punching to extend his attack range

Offline miles

• "Unreal black things"
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2016, 12:35:45 AM »
Well, i see, actually my idea for his attacks are short to long ranged and to make it more balance from the other enemies. Just like in double dragon, the enemies have some limited attacks but they're difficult to beat them, they have a attack patterns and weakpoints. Some of your ideas are approve and maybe more mid-air attacks can be add :)
And, it depends on the stage whether if he appears on the boss stage or in the field where a bunch of a enemies are there. So, yea thanks btw.

Offline slash128

« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2016, 05:42:32 PM »
Oh, i see. :)
I just thought he's going to jump on the first stage.. maybe who knows?

New animations:

Attack combo:

Blocking(?):

Chuck what I thought of as an optional boss, if you can help with some characters from SNK or Capcom for survival, or a new tournament mode, it would be excellent.
Porque a los juegos de hoy les falta mas acción.....!!!!!

Offline miles

• "Unreal black things"
« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2016, 06:30:37 AM »
Yea me too, i expecting him as a hidden boss.
Bazooka animation:

Edited punch combo(as Bloodbane said):

if you can help with some characters from SNK or Capcom for survival, or a new tournament mode, it would be excellent.
If you say so and i hope it fits in the game . I'll go finish this one first before i make a new one. I'm kinda in a slow progress because i need to study my summer classes but i can post a art/sprite/animations as much as i can and i hope i can help :)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 06:32:09 AM by miles »

Offline slash128

« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2016, 09:11:02 PM »
Thanks my friend  8)

Offline Oshimura

« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2016, 10:44:40 AM »
Hey man, i send two news links with more of the soundtracks parts, so as i told you on message, just pm me by this account now.

Offline slash128

« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2016, 12:27:26 AM »
Hey man, i send two news links with more of the soundtracks parts, so as i told you on message, just pm me by this account now.

Man... your tracks are awesome!!! only one problem, the boss1.ogg track dont work in the openbor engine (¿i dont know whats wrong?). The others tracks are positioned in theirs respective places and fits perfectly.
Im working in the others levels, enemies, survival, chuck awesome boss, story mode, more bosses, easter eggs, player armors (megaman x style) attacks in rpg style, more images in gallery and maps of levels, in general, much changes.

Offline Oshimura

« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2016, 12:47:53 PM »

Man... your tracks are awesome!!! only one problem, the boss1.ogg track dont work in the openbor engine (¿i dont know whats wrong?). The others tracks are positioned in theirs respective places and fits perfectly.
Im working in the others levels, enemies, survival, chuck awesome boss, story mode, more bosses, easter eggs, player armors (megaman x style) attacks in rpg style, more images in gallery and maps of levels, in general, much changes.

Pretty nice stuff in WIP from your part. Well very weird the boss1 theme don't work, i will send you another one and you try it.

Offline Hardak

« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2016, 12:08:51 AM »
This looks pretty cool. I'll give it a shot. Thanx!

Offline slash128

« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2017, 06:48:25 PM »
sorry for the delay, im still alive and working in the enemies ideas (chuck boss, ninjas, etc) and ANIME INTRO!!!.
Im still working, but with the real life is very lack of time...

Offline BALDOGON

• I'm the Man with the Seven Scars
« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2017, 06:50:56 AM »
sorry for the delay, im still alive and working in the enemies ideas (chuck boss, ninjas, etc) and ANIME INTRO!!!.
Im still working, but with the real life is very lack of time...

I understand what you mean with busy life. Finally i also have time to continue my mod after busy life.
Anyways, great progress on this great mod, looking forward to future progress. 8)
Fist Of The NorthStar Chapter 1(100%)
Fist Of The NorthStar Chapter 2 (90%)
Predator (77%)
Beats Of N.Y. (30%)

Offline elisf2

« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2017, 01:25:58 AM »
Hi BALDOGON I had a quick ? I keep seeing that your fist of the north star chapter on mod is complete is there somewhere we can download it at?

Offline BALDOGON

• I'm the Man with the Seven Scars
« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2017, 02:42:45 AM »
Hi BALDOGON I had a quick ? I keep seeing that your fist of the north star chapter on mod is complete is there somewhere we can download it at?
Yes its complete and will be release May 28th on my website. pm me and ill give you my website. Im not sure we can post website links here last time i check.I have to pass the mod by Bloodbane for recheck as he is affiliated with me on this chapter to be release here.

Played this demo of demon sluga. Very well designed. Keep up the great work. Huge fan of the metal slug series!! 8)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 01:03:43 PM by BALDOGON »
Fist Of The NorthStar Chapter 1(100%)
Fist Of The NorthStar Chapter 2 (90%)
Predator (77%)
Beats Of N.Y. (30%)

Offline slash128

« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2017, 09:27:44 PM »
Thanks man, that you and other users have tried the demo and find it entertaining is already motivating enough to continue advancing. As for the personal, several projects of "real life" have collapsed, but the good thing is that I will be able to put more work and see if I can finally finish this damn thing.
I take the opportunity to know if anyone knows a good converter for animated gif, I have tried several and do not work well in terms of palettes.

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 46506
  • Total Topics: 3186
  • Online Today: 36
  • Online Ever: 316
  • (January 04, 2013, 09:43:02 AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 23
Total: 27