Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 20, 2017, 12:50:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

World Arena project

• 257 Replies

Offline Don Vecta

• H.U.N.T.E.R.
    • Streets of Rage Remake forum
Re: World Arena project
« Reply #255 on: January 11, 2017, 02:07:27 AM »
That sounds fun!

Also, for Ryoko, see if you can use the WH Ryoko's voice (it's sweeter and nicer than Kano's), just my opinion, hehe... :P

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e).

Offline nedflandeurse

• *NOW LOADING*
« Reply #256 on: January 11, 2017, 05:48:46 AM »
That sounds fun!

Also, for Ryoko, see if you can use the WH Ryoko's voice (it's sweeter and nicer than Kano's), just my opinion, hehe... :P

Yes, I'm pretty OK with that.
Even if ADK games's voices are pretty bad in term of audio quality (reverbate/echo)

It's a little early to really decide it, but Ryoko will certainly have a brand new voiceset.
Same for Kisarah (One sure thing is I will not use her horrible NGBC girly voice)

Will be the same for Vortz since his voiceset is very limited and his 16bits digit voice is very strange.
Still working on my game system. W.A. Project.

Offline nedflandeurse

• *NOW LOADING*
« Reply #257 on: January 11, 2017, 07:16:49 PM »
Some test with turnbuckle climbing.
Don't "freakout", for the moment, it's only a platform, and I'm doing a taunt on top of it.

But the idea would be to make it interactive.
Perhaps by editing ladders script.
or a variation of ring climbing code

I would love to have 2 possible interactions.
-If player is hit and have the turnbuckle in the back, he will go to a custom dizzy anim.
-if you run to turnbuckle, you go to turnbuckle stand anim then you can cancel to :
      -homing dive attack
      -homing drop attack

I think I'm in a period of time, where I try a lot of stuffs to be sure at least few of them will be implemented in the game. I'm still adding a lot of features to the "rejected" list.
No possible with my openbor build or too complex to script or script not working :)

Also, since I'm thinking about ropes as well.
Do you know guys a way to make entity capable of going through walls during certain frames of an animation?
Still working on my game system. W.A. Project.

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42289
  • Total Topics: 2893
  • Online Today: 35
  • Online Ever: 316
  • (January 04, 2013, 09:43:02 AM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 29
Total: 32