• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Avengers United Battle Force

In Progress Avengers United Battle Force 2.7.41

No permission to download
The project is currently under development.

O Ilusionista

Captain 80K
This game started as a study case from Doom, who worked with me on Bullseye, so he could learn how to code for OpenBOR. It turned into a full game.

Hey guys, finally its done - First video preview:

0.jpg

Player 1 is me and player 2 is my 9 years old son, on the stage 1b.
This is a unfinished project, many aspects can be changed until the release.

The idea is to make an Avengers (though some non-avengers chars will appear) based on the old Arcade game, which we loved so much, but won't be a perfect copy.

The title is a working title, and can be changed later.

ViXGfWb.png

Features (not everything is avaliable yet):
- 2 players (although 3 players could be done)
- Specials and air specials
- Hyper moves (consumes all the powerbar)
- Vehicles
- Traps, plataforms, holes and other beat em up things
- NPC chars
- Unlockable chars
- Alternate routes
- While I am a rookie on OpenBOR coding, I promisse to be a cool game to play :)

What could be done:
-Weapons system, if I manage to code it well.
-Aerial Rave, like on versus games

Roster (subject to change):
the following are completed ... though perhaps we add or modify something ...
13111514.bmp

Those characters are in progress ...
13111517.bmp

I think also is in progress Iron Fist and Storm...
ddd_by_geekinell-d65xh1o.png

Okay, this is the roster of the game

Roster (subject to change):
the following are completed ... though perhaps we add or modify something ...
BBZdXnm.png

WIPS
OsRxFxL.png

FUTURE WIPS
bvTCOGN.png

Others will join later...

Ready (sprites and code)
1-Captain America
2-Hawkeye
3-Iron Man
4-War Machine
5-Beast
6-Thor
7-Emma Frost
8-Madame Masque (boss)
9-Tiger Shark (boss)

Near completion:
10-Hulk
11-Vision
12-Whirlwind (boss)

Sprites done only or missing many codes:
13- Scarlet Witch
14- Silver Surfer
15- Moon Knight

only sprites, but all done
16- Yondu
17- Black Panther
18- Antman* (we will change him)
19- Brand
20- Slaymaster (boss)
21- Tundra (boss and NPC)
22- Moon Dragon (NPC)
23- Klaw (boss)
24- Korvac (boss)
25- Starhawk (boss and playable)
26- Major Victory
27- Count Nefaria
28- DREADNOUGHT (enemy)
29- Winter Soldier
30- Black Knight
31- Archangel
32- Colossus
33- Wolverine
34- Living Laser (boss)
35- Sentinels (many)
36- Mandroids (enemies)
37- Mysterio

Sprites not finished
38- Spiderwoman
39- Hellcat
40- Dormammu (boss)
41- Arcade (boss)
42- Hercules
43- Crystal
44- Photon
45- BlackCat
46- Spiderman
47- Black Widow
48- Iron Fist
49- Magneto
50- Dagger
51- Ghost Rider
52- Luke Cage
53- Miss Marvel
54- Blob
55- Juggernauth
56- Lady Mandarin/Psylocke
57- Nortstar
58- Cyclops

And some other surprises :)

Shots:

Select screen
IorX9Ir.png

In game (GUI is a WIP)
0pMFnBy.png

zBMBoXt.png

StW2l6C.png

d2rAp77.png

Ol2d5eA.png

GpF2U6f.png

More news to come :)

"DIIIIIIIIIIII Avengers!!!"

Good luck mate. Looks very nice. I had  great time playing Captain America and The Avengers. I'll play your MOD for sure!

"Thank you Wonderman" 

better like NPC
no one would choose Xavier if wolverine is playable  ;D ;D
good idea although I do not really like the graphics retro (i like capcom and snk vs style)

have it that Wolverine regenerates health when his claws arent out, that way it adds a bit of strategy to using him. i would have him fast and strong but with low health so he would be able to zip in and out of combat and then stay back and heal

I disagree with these. Wolverine should be able to regenerate health even when his claws are out. That's his weapon and his uniqueness so he should always have his claws out. To balance his healing ability, you could just allow his health to regenerate only in IDLE animation or IOW when he's not moving.

He should be fast but with limited range contrast to over mutants with long range attacks.

Xavier as a playable or a NPC.

Yes or No?
(still needs fixes)

Hmmm.... he doesn't fit for playable so NPC is best for him. But IMO he should be in special missions such as protect Xavier missions.

Back to mod itself, nice work using bg from Rushing Beat for this. Hmmm... with enemies also from Captain America & Avengers game, are you going to include the bosses too?

I like the look and ideas for this project, especially since I was crazy about the original game, along with the Avengers, when that game first hit the arcades. I know there will be some imaginative, cool things in it since you're working on it, O. Best of luck with it!

Bloodbane: I like that idea about Wolverine's healing power. The whole mix you described sounds like a natural mix to keep him balanced.

Must be another of yours, right O? I remember playing Captain America and the Avengers back in my times. So nostalgic of having that style but now with new edits, it will be awesome! ;)

WOW!, looks awesome, better than zvitor's MFA. Can you upload a gameplay video?

no one would choose Xavier if wolverine is playable
I would choose. Because to kick someone ass while you are in a wheelchair is awesome :)

Pink buildings
fabulous :)

To balance his healing ability, you could just allow his health to regenerate only in IDLE animation or IOW when he's not moving.

Yes, that is my idea.

Back to mod itself, nice work using bg from Rushing Beat for this. Hmmm... with enemies also from Captain America & Avengers game, are you going to include the bosses too?

Yes, some of then. Plus some bosses from the X-Men arcade and some edited ones. Specially when I want to use some people from IMA, Hidra and Hand.

I know there will be some imaginative, cool things in it since you're working on it, O.
Thanks man. I want to make it to be a fun game, so I will try to add some new things.

Must be another of yours, right O? I remember playing Captain America and the Avengers back in my times. So nostalgic of having that style but now with new edits, it will be awesome!

Yeah, I can't control myself, lol.

I have only one thing to say:
"THANK YOU, WONDER MAN!"
LEAVE IT TO ME! ( I need to add those classic voices)

Kyojinmaru said:
WOW!, looks awesome, better than zvitor's MFA. Can you upload a gameplay video?

I won't compare both Mods, since Zvitor is my personal friend, and they are different. Maybe he will work with me on this mod, after his PS3 frenzy stops, lol.

I will make a gameplay with my son soon.

THANK YOU, GUYS
(hahaha those lines are great)

O Ilusionista said:
I won't compare both Mods, since Zvitor is my personal friend, and they are different. Maybe he will work with me on this mod, after his PS3 frenzy stops, lol.
Don't get me wrong, zvitor's mod is graphically good, but the gameplay feels generic, like if it was the original BOR but with diferent graphics. Despite that, I'm looking forward to play his Thanos and F4 update.

Back
Top Bottom