• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Batman: Savage Dawn

Complete Batman SD Definitive Edition 3.0

No permission to download
Project is completed.

osman_color

Batman SD. A new release is here!
The streets of Gotham are in total chaos once again, the mission of Batman, beat all the rioters scattered on the streets with help of an unexpected ally, Catwoman.
Fight your way into the night and stop the assault of Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Two Face, The Penguin, Bane and Joker.
This is a Free fan game, don´t pay for it, feel free to share or even edit my game, enjoy this little Beat ´´em up title.

This is a v3.0 (Definitive Edition)
Bug Fix, Balanced gameplay and new Bosses added.
Playable characters can run/attack like in TMNT in Time.

Last edited:
Looks neat  ;D love the chibi graphical style...i've been seeing your work such as "Arcaders" and your other games here, and also on youtube for awhile, and it's cool that you've decided to make a fangame now, i'll give it a try!

Here's my playthrough bro:

Absolutely loving this!! I love the custom sprites you made for the characters, wish you used more music from different games though instead of the movie ost so you don't get copyrights!!

It a good short game and I liked that, also the others modes where you have the CPU helping you as well, I love that!! I'll do a playthrough of those modes later on!!

Thanks again for the game man!! Looking forward to see what else you come up with in the future!! :)

I agree it is a great game i really enjoyed it. I did upload a playthough but got hit with tons of copyclaims because of the music so i deleted it.
Maybe changing the music would be wise  ;D , Other than that i enjoyed it. Great work :)

Davpreec said:
I agree it is a great game i really enjoyed it. I did upload a playthough but got hit with tons of copyclaims because of the music so i deleted it.
Maybe changing the music would be wise  ;D , Other than that i enjoyed it. Great work :)
Yes, my game contains a lot of music with copyright, other tracks are remix music for the Nes, Snes, Turbografx 16 and Genesis Batman games, i made this game originally just for personal fun but finally i decide to share in the web :)

osman_color said:
Davpreec said:
Yes, my game contains a lot of music with copyright, other tracks are remix music for the Nes, Snes, Turbografx 16 and Genesis Batman games, i made this game originally by miself but i decide to share in the web :)

Yeah the soundtrack itself was fantastic i really enjoyed it. Just a shame youtube blocks videos with copyright tracks in them i would have uploaded a playthrough to my channel otherwise.

But still great work buddy :)

Hi. A new and final release are here, Batman SD. (Version 2.0) with bug fixes, balanced gameplay and new Bosses.
Enjoy this simple but pretty good Beat´em up game inspired in old and modern Batman assets.

Nice update, love the Catwoman.
It would be nice if Batman has a lot of ability using his gadgets and tools that can be implemented in freespecial.
Having a batmobil that has a "striker-like" role would also be cool

Hi, i wanna to clarify a little detail, despite it say v2.0 in the description, this latest release is the v3.0.
Possibly the final update.
I've heard players on many video gameplays uploaded in youtube and finally the game have the complete basic set of classic Batman's villains and the hability of run/run attack for playable characters :)

Back
Top Bottom