• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

DOS Games

Ah, they ARE a pain, yeah. That's sort of the issue I had trying to use screenshot methods, there's a lot going on in the background, they're all slightly different, and there's 3 on screen. It's why I wondered if there was a trick!

no tricks just patience and replay a few times and try to keep the one I need to rip the one last alive. A bigger a problem with this game is some animations are rare for the boss to perform. Also they have a habit to trigger them offscreen. It get's crowded because there is always helper enemies in every boss fight. The game has fairly large sprites for a game that is only 320x200 resolution

I realized the Shuihuzhuan: Liangshan Yingxiong sprites are much bigger than West Adventure, so I'm not sure I can use them after all. :( I was hoping to use the fat monk as Pigsy's human form. In the lore Pigsy can increase his size as big as he wants, so maybe i can still do something with it....

waterguy.pngmkey.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom