• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

Ilu's Mugen Wips

My buddy TMC55 asked to see the recently updated Jade Enmko (from VSD project) against a Spec Ops character, and I thougt it would be cool to see how she could handle Crazy Buffalo, since both doesn't have long range fireballs.

3 days to go...
Fj6NBu6XgAA0eMJ

The Spider

I found an old external HD with this character's files, so I finally decided to finish it. I'm adapting him for BigPimp's "Spider-Man Game" project as an extra character, in case people want to add him there. In the future, maybe adapt it for other projects.

FkRU2Q-WAAQBt56

O Ilusionista & Friends Wip Factory EY2swY5

O Ilusionista & Friends Wip Factory Ie5ESvJ

O Ilusionista & Friends Wip Factory EDQ5BB4

The Spider update is going fine, and I should have him done in January.
I just had confirmed with Bigpimp and this character won't join his Spider-Man game officially. But I will release it anyway so its up to people to use it or not :)

New Hyper combo: The Drill
Fk8w83DWAAAhY-f

Power and Glory: The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt

Get ready for an epic battle as the Pharaohs from Marvel vs Capcom 2, Breakers Revenge, and Mega Man clash in a Mugen fight!

Full video

A compilation showing all the hypers and fatalities of all the characters I've programmed for Mugen since 1999.

This series will showcase both characters that I fully programmed and characters that I programmed just a hyper.

Part 01 of ???

Bullseye looks to be a Mortal Kombat fan :)

Back
Top Bottom