• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

In Progress Night Stalkers by danno

The project is currently under development.
@Whackadoo When it come to brutal sound effects, What you think of UMK3?...
The soundwork in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is brutal indeed. But does it fit a beat'em up, though?

They are lots of Mortal Kombat 3 fans, and these sound effects are wired into their brains. 😆
They will notice immediately and this might hinder their enjoyment. I mean:
They might think of MK3 while they actually should think of Night Slashers/Night Stalkers. At least, that's how I feel.

About the bone-shattering sound effect, I remember the one from Golden Axe the Revenge of Death Adder. It's slightly better, I think.

Last edited:
The soundwork in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is brutal indeed. But does it fit a beat'em up, though?
YES!
I could make it work, don't give me ideas, fit for a beat em up. Don't make my life any harder...I
I have 3 CAP games and 2 Snk games to make and this is just for fun.
They will notice immediately and this might hinder their enjoyment.
I'm one of em.
About the bone-shattering sound effect, I remember the one from Golden Axe the Revenge of Death Adder. It's slightly better, I think.
I'm sure the game will sound on point when completed.

YES!
I could make it work, don't give me ideas, fit for a beat em up. Don't make my life any harder...I
I have 3 CAP games and 2 Snk games to make and this is just for fun...
Haha! I like the spirit. 😀
By the way I'm following your World Warrior project with great interest.
Like I said about the MK3 sounds this was just my gut feeling.
Nothing is sure until you try, game design is full of surprises. *wink*

Back
Top Bottom