• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

OpenBOR v3.0 Build 4453 (Windows/Wii/PSP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nsw25 said:
tested latest version, crashes my game during gameplay.

Loading level order.......... Command 'lives  ' not understood in level order!Command 'select ' not understood in level order!Command 'lives  ' not understood in level order!Command 'lives  '

It seems that it reads the spaces ("lives  ")... weird???
latest build works well on parse args...

see if your txt format  has some issues... example open it in a hexeditor...
spaces are 0x20 or 0x09 in hexdecimal. other characters are  deined.

nsw25 said:

Ok, so nsw25 for your lives error etc...
just rewrite from zero your txt, it has some NOT spaces characters (tested).

for crash bug and animations I fixed all!!
It was a DOL HEAVY and HARD bug!!
I hope it works well now....

Bye bye

nsw25 said:
Can the latest version be compiled please ? I cant test :(

NSW, DC had posted a step-by-step guide about how to compile here.
If you are compiling just for windows, it's almost a one click process. Just edit the build.bat to set to build only the Windows version and it's done.

White Dragon, I've tested the gameover() function. It's really triggers the GAME OVER, but the level doesn't ends
zVsH1QT.png

Or this function just trigger the GAMEOVER and we need to finish the level using finishlevel() ?

White Dragon said:
Ok, so nsw25 for your lives error etc...
just rewrite from zero your txt, it has some NOT spaces characters (tested).

Hey, you're right! I've just retyped the texts and the error is gone from log file

O Ilusionista said:
White Dragon, I've tested the gameover() function. It's really triggers the GAME OVER, but the level doesn't ends
zVsH1QT.png

Or this function just trigger the GAMEOVER and we need to finish the level using finishlevel() ?

Gameover()  is just Gameover. The level is not completed.
Gameover() function kills all players too and set all lives and credits to 0.
To finish it just use finishlevel()

Thanks!
Btw, I forgot to say this at the issue #24 https://github.com/DCurrent/openbor/issues/24

When you use a skipselect, it don't just reset the life count (fixed by you), the also the score too. It's not a NEXT, it's just a skipselect and it resets the score.

Do you think you can take a look?

O Ilusionista said:
When you use a skipselect, it /snip/

Speaking of skipselect (and allowselect, I guess) did it ever get updated to allow more characters (more digits/letters, I mean)? I remember this was preventing zvitor (and probably him alone LOL!) to use his HUGE select screen in between stages. I recall someone talking about giving it a look, but don't remember what became of it.

O Ilusionista said:
Thanks!
Btw, I forgot to say this at the issue #24 https://github.com/DCurrent/openbor/issues/24

When you use a skipselect, it don't just reset the life count (fixed by you), the also the score too. It's not a NEXT, it's just a skipselect and it resets the score.

Do you think you can take a look?

fixed my friend!!

when i replace the files on my psp memory card & launch openbor i get a blue screen & i have to exit. what dose this mean? im using an older version atm just so it works. what do i need to do to get this to work?

sorry if this doesn't belong here just wanna get the new version working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom