Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 17, 2017, 04:34:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Marvel Infinity War

• 76 Replies

Offline ZVitor

Marvel Infinity War
« on: January 09, 2017, 04:05:30 PM »

Download at:
www.zvitor.com

Enjoy :)

Offline liamx2000

Re: Marvel Infinity War
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 04:16:37 PM »
OH it's early thank you so much , Can't wait to play it downloading it now.
But it's very very very slow for some reason , Telling me I have to wait an Hour and half for a 333mb file lol.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 04:19:06 PM by liamx2000 »

Offline ZVitor

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 04:56:07 PM »
uploading at gamejolt too....

Offline rafhot

• Guima Brothers Creations
    • GBC
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 05:22:44 PM »
thanks! downloading now!
wips for the next 10 years:
marvel wargems 100% v1.3
fantastic four      23%
avengers            11%
xmen                 31%
streets of southown ??%

Offline nsw25

• Thatcher Productions
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 05:43:19 PM »
man your site is slow... almost impossible to load pages and when eventually get download to work says will take over an hour...

ill attempt to download it.
Bad ass babes
http://store.steampowered.com/app/529000/

see more of my games and projects at
www.thatcherproductions.org

Offline O Ilusionista

• Global Moderator
  • >> I WILL BE AWAY FOR SOME TIME <<
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 07:46:55 PM »
Congrats on release. Please post a gif so I can post it at front page.

Offline ZVitor

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 08:38:25 PM »
Congrats on release. Please post a gif so I can post it at front page.

Offline Miru

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2017, 09:17:20 PM »
Here's some oddities I noticed while playing:

* Dr. Doom has no running special at all. You could use his MFA2 shield-dash used in the flying levels for it.
* Avengers segment still uses KI2 Tusk theme after first stage. KI2 Spinal theme is also still present.
Here to sprite.

Online Psykai

• DO I LOOK ANGRY!?
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2017, 06:33:43 AM »
Hard as hell and too many enemies for one player on their own but still a pretty good game :) I liked the way the Story Mode worked and it was just the right length.

I don't understand why you changed the controls though. It feels awkward, like there's too many buttons now (for keyboard users at least) but I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually.

Some of the new characters are great fun to play. Rocket (my favourite Guardian) was surprisingly more fun than I expected. I love his jump attacks and the trap is really useful. Squirrel Girl is great. Her voice is adorable and her moves (especially that diving kick) feel nice and useful. Sister Grimm is just perfect, easily my favourite character in the game. She sets the standard of quality for how a character should be :) Great job! I'm still holding out hope that the other Runaways can join her so that we have another full playable team for 4 players.

Some characters were a little underwhelming too. Scarlet Witch felt surprisingly weak, almost as bad as Hawkeye used to feel in FA2. Hawkeye does feel a little better in this game though. Groot is difficult to play because of his speed which caused him to get surrounded easily, but Baby Groot's cameo almost makes dying worth it just to see that XD.

Damn, I need to re-watch Guardians of the Galaxy now.

The only bug I seemed to notice was that Jean Gray doesn't have a dash attack. It's a weird stubby kick instead.

Pretty cool overall, and having all the Remakes and First Alliance game modes makes for great replay value :)

Offline sergiomsousa

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2017, 07:00:31 AM »
It looks really cool! I liked a lot the second version, with a snes soundtracks and style.
Congratulations again, zvitor!

Offline O Ilusionista

• Global Moderator
  • >> I WILL BE AWAY FOR SOME TIME <<
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2017, 08:52:55 AM »
I don't understand why you changed the controls though. It feels awkward, like there's too many buttons now (for keyboard users at least) but I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually.
He made it because many people simply IGNORES the Manual or the HOW TO PLAY, and makes videos with just basic attacks and blames the game itself. ZV even mocked up this in HOW TO PLAY, lol.
I agree with you, since I really don't like this - I think the game is slower now.

ZV, congrats for your hard work!
Here are some feedback for you. Some are based on personal taste and will be focusing in things I didn't liked, but some you could take a look:

+ Loved what you did with the colors, as usual. This makes different sprites to blend well together.
+ Cool select screen with the spaceship!
+ Superb amount of playable characters
+ Really cool songs
(I will write more once I get time)

Here are things I really don't liked (I played it on Android):

- Only 1 credit for the story mode? This could make players to not try it again. I don't think its a good idea, since its very easy to die on the game because...

- ...its very easy to get crowded in this game, with no chance of recover. The only reliable option is to use the hyper move, but if you don't have MP enough...you are dead.

- In Hellfire club, the first stage is kinda boring because there are TOO MANY enemies on the screen, and they are all the same. Since there is no color variation, you can't guess who will shot you or not. Try to give some different palettes to those enemies, and a random walk speed would be good too.

- In the same mode, if Xavier dies...you are back to the main screen? Also, Xavier got stucked on the left side of the screen pretty often, covered with enemies. Things gots even worse once that big sentinel appears...right at his side = dead.

- Shatterstar feels pretty incomplete. He doesn't even jump? And he has just one attack. It gets boring easily.

- In Android, since you can't change the controls, the Special button was mapped to A3 (close to the directional), while ITEM was mapped to A4 (close to the other buttons). Since you use SPECIAL way more than ITEM, you should exchange their positions - or you have to use your left hand to press it, while you leave the directional and its not a good idea.

- I know this means a lot of additional work but I think the combos should be more random. All the characters have the same combo and they use the same combo over and over and over...It really gets boring with few minutes of playing. You could add a different combo ender, just to spicy things up a bit.

Offline nedflandeurse

• I think I'm feeling better, but frozen project ATM
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2017, 08:54:01 AM »
Donloaded, I'll give it a try!! :)
(ON HOLD) my game system. W.A. Project. (ON HOLD)

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2017, 09:23:30 AM »
After playing the story mode last night, The game feels a tad bit slower but it easily overcomes by using hard hitting characters like I did.

I agree with O and some of the others that hellfire club soldiers have no different color swaps so it makes a bit a tad annoying who's hitting you.
In protect Xavier stage I use Bishop since his attack range is good and does decent amount of damage and it can energy absorb those attacks so that wasn't a huge issue for me.

Superb amount of characters to choose from each hero and villain has different stats so choosing the right one might do the job.
I chose hard-hitting characters like Wolverine and Silver Surfer to dish out damage and range ones like Cyclops to keep them from a distance.

Beat'em Up's will live on forever..............

Offline Uche

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2017, 11:10:05 AM »
This is quite the challenge.

Offline liamx2000

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2017, 11:22:26 AM »
Very good game I have been playing it all day :)

Only things I dislike is that mostly all bosses come with too many Shooting thugs and the thugs themselves become more of a boss then the boss himself lol.

And for some reason I can't select characters in first alliance anymore unless I die , Id rather have the choice of who to pick again like from the last version. It keeps the level of progression fresh , given us the choice of who to pick for each level.

But other then that AMAZING.

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 46506
  • Total Topics: 3186
  • Online Today: 36
  • Online Ever: 316
  • (January 04, 2013, 09:43:02 AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 22