• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Chronocrash Modders Tools

Chronocrash Modders Tools 0.6.10

No permission to download
Fixed a loading bug in Level Editor @O Ilusionista (the one related to xOffset)

Important note : this update is the first standard release of version 0.6.x, so it also contains all the changes from the previous alpha of 0.6 (refer to forum posts to see what they are)
Reactions: O Ilusionista
Implemented @Bruce suggestions

That is :
- Now when using Ctrl+C (or Ctrl+X) on an empty selection, it will copy/cut the whole line, à la "Notepad ++"

- In animation editor, added a "Focus" widget in the top left corner of frame viewer. When you hover this area with your mouse, a lot of widgets will be hidden so that the focus is on the animation text.
- To return to the default "unfocused" mode, just move the cursor again in the same area (it should be green and contain "UNFOCUSED". Btw now that I think about it I forgot to adjust the color to dark theme, will do in next update).

- Also changed some libraries to ensure compatibility with Windows 7
Pixel font preview :

- Added spinbox to set space between letters. Default to 0, set -1 for monospace. This setting applies to the whole app. @O Ilusionista
- Added zoom feature with mouse wheel

Compatibility issue :

- Adjusted some files to see if it fixes Windows 7 launch problem @aL BeasTie please report to me if it fixed anything for you, if not I'll try something bigger.
Animation Editor :

- Added a feature "Anim memory mode", with three options
- Option "Reset to idle" : when switching entities, the new entity will reset to idle animation (this was the default in previous versions of CMT)
- Option "Restore entity last anim" : when switching entities, the new entity will retain the last animation and frame you left it with (this is the new default as of now)
- Option "Match with previous entity" : when switching entities, the new entity will try to match the animation and frame of the last entity you edited

Note : these options are located in top right corner of frame editor, in the same area as export to gif, palette, ...

Library & opened files

- Now when you maintain "Ctrl" key before clicking on items, it will load the clicked item but it won't change the view, so you can continue picking items
- The fact that it won't change the view also means search filters won't be reset when loading items while "Ctrl" key is held

Pixel Font rendering :
Made some adjustments so that letters are now cropped and only take the space needed. Might need further adjustments but probably should be better in that regard now
Level Editor
Added support for multiple-lines script where "@end_script" is not placed at the start of a line.
Reactions: hbdhl
ANIMATION EDITOR :

- Added a checkbox to toggle "move command preview"
- Now whether move preview is enabled or not, setting visual property visually (offset, attack/body boxes, range...) will be adjusted properly @Bruce

- Fixed range 3D preview (it was messed up since I made adjustments to 3D objects recently)

OTHER :

- Added a fallback method to continue loading files that have minor encoding errors @Viper Snake
Reactions: hbdhl and Kratus
This is just a re-upload of the last update but with the correct Windows packaging.

The app runs fine with this package now, but I did some changes, so maybe there are new issues. Let me know if there is any and I'll fix them.
Reactions: hbdhl
Fixed this bug : ChronoCrash Modders Tools

This bug probably only affected the most recent revisions (0.5.25) and not the ones before.
CMT now allows "@script" and "@end_script" to be on a single line, whereas before the app expected them to be on separate lines.
- Level Editor : re-enabled special treatment for direction of type "none" entities, but now "flip" property is considered in reverse for these entities. Hopefully that's how it works in the engine @O Ilusionista
Reactions: O Ilusionista
Back
Top Bottom