• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Avengers United Battle Force

In Progress Avengers United Battle Force 2.7.41

No permission to download
The project is currently under development.
Dude, I relived this game yesterday. It was really fun. I can't wait to play the new version.
Thanks buddy! We are working to update this game in decemeber

Yeah, I like some obscure characters :)
GLk2BOaXEAAMwAg

Btw, we will add Guardians of the Galaxy on Avengers United Battle Force, but they are part of the original Guardians of the Galaxy (1969), not the MCU one.

Thanks for the answer, i hope in the future when near final version there is a version that compatible with anbernic console
Just download the 6391 version and install it and it will work. There is no plans to convert this game to V4.

Also, that console uses 4:3 screen and from what I remember when I had an old Anbernic console, the screen gets cut so the experience isn't good.

...oh, and love the Gen-an inspired throw. That's the kind of brutality we expect from Mr. Logan!

DC

...oh, and love the Gen-an inspired throw. That's the kind of brutality we expect from Mr. Logan!

DC
Thanks, that was my son playing as him :)
And I was already very tempted to add some blood to this game, precisely because of Wolverine. But as I know a lot of my friends play with their young children, I thought it best to avoid that.

I still have plans to, in the future, make a game just about Wolverine (and others that fit into the plot) with a more Logan feel, including fatalities - not like in MK but more like Captain Commando.

Thanks, that was my son playing as him :)
And I was already very tempted to add some blood to this game, precisely because of Wolverine. But as I know a lot of my friends play with their young children, I thought it best to avoid that.

I still have plans to, in the future, make a game just about Wolverine (and others that fit into the plot) with a more Logan feel, including fatalities - not like in MK but more like Captain Commando.

Ehh, by brutality I didn't really mean blood and gore. I can take or leave that on its own. I'm talking about the kind of visceral kind of "oh dang that had to hurt!" factor that modern (and really most classic) beat em' ups are completely missing. SOR2 doesn't have a drop of blood in sight - but when Blaze squashes Abadade with his own suplex or Max breaks Shiva's back, you FEEL it.

DC

Back
Top Bottom