• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

Can the sound wav. stop immediately when interrupted by enemies?

darkneo

Hi all! Just wondering, for example, if my character Goku is doing a anim charging and has a long "Yaaaaaaah" sound wav. together, then he's hit by the enemies suddenly, of course Goku will change to anim pain immediately but the sound "Yaaaaaaah" is still running until it's over, I think that is weird, so does it any methods can stop the sound immediately or actually it's no way? Thank you!

Hi all! Just wondering, for example, if my character Goku is doing a anim charging and has a long "Yaaaaaaah" sound wav. together, then he's hit by the enemies suddenly, of course Goku will change to anim pain immediately but the sound "Yaaaaaaah" is still running until it's over, I think that is weird, so does it any methods can stop the sound immediately or actually it's no way? Thank you!

@darkneo, you can, but you must know how to use script. You play a sound with script, not the text command. Then you can store the channel ID playing the sound, and if conditions are met (like getting hit), interrupt it.

DC

@darkneo, you can, but you must know how to use script. You play a sound with script, not the text command. Then you can store the channel ID playing the sound, and if conditions are met (like getting hit), interrupt it.

DC

@DCurrent Thank you for reply! And if you don't mind can you give me the script name or the code when you have time? I can test it by myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom