• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

Solved Ryu MVC Zankuu-Hadouken sound effect

Question that is answered or resolved.

Grit

I'm trying to find the sound he makes when throwing multiple fireballs in the air downwards.
Its as if his saying..."Urt, urt, urt, urt" while doing that Z- H Super, I have all the other sounds

@Grit I think that's what you need.
You are a life saver.
My favorite version of Ryu is the one the original MVC.
I spent too much time testing combos and decided to get the specials out the way since they quite easy to do.
@darkneo What character would you like to see in this beat em up I'm busy with?
If there is a sprite sheet, I make em.

You are a life saver.
My favorite version of Ryu is the one the original MVC.
I spent too much time testing combos and decided to get the specials out the way since they quite easy to do.
@darkneo What character would you like to see in this beat em up I'm busy with?
If there is a sprite sheet, I make em.

You're welcome! I've watched some of your testing videos and you made a great job with the beat em up game, those combos look very silk smooth and cool, not sure are you only use the Capcom characters but if you have time, I would hope to see KOF96 Geese, thank you!

You're welcome! I've watched some of your testing videos and you made a great job with the beat em up game, those combos look very silk smooth and cool, not sure are you only use the Capcom characters but if you have time, I would hope to see KOF96 Geese, thank you!
When I'm done with this Alpha style beat em up I'm going to use the CVS 2 sprites for the second part and Geese is one of the main figures in there. I can definitely replicate the move set of Kof 96 Geese but I'll throw the character in Snk sprites and all as an extra in the current game I'm busy with.
Everything is still rough and I need to go over it again before releasing a demo but Geese will be in the demo. Main goal of the demo will be get general feedback.

I think these sprites were ripped by yourself, right? Great job!
Some M.U.G.E.N. games they have no upper dojo cloth Geese, very cool also.
Nah not me, I don't rip sprites...It requires to much time.
I put most of my time into making sure sprite are aligned correctly and will edit them but as far as rips go.
Credit to those folks, especially Infinite Mugen Team for all that sprites that are ready to use in Openbor for some of my favorite games but I find it easier to work off a sprite sheet.
I actually want to learn how to convert sprites used in Mugen for Openbor.
Would like to get a hold of Heihachi and Oni.
I have Gouken.
I'll use the Real bout 2 sprite sheet where Geese is top less.
And I like this Tekken 7 Geese style, so damn cool!!
I been playing Tekken 7 and mainly used Akuma to come up with the combo system I'm making for the beat em up.
You can see it in Ryu I'm busy with.
I never touched Geese yet but I'm sure I can recreate him.
I'm a fan of the OG bad guys like Akuma,Geese,Heihachi and Mr. Karate...

I think these sprites were ripped by yourself, right? Great job!
I put most of my time into making sure sprite are aligned correctly and will edit them but as far as rips go.
Credit to those folks, especially Infinite Mugen Team for all that sprites that are ready to use in Openbor for some of my favorite games but I find it easier to work off a sprite sheet.
I have Gouken.
And I like this Tekken 7 Geese style, so damn cool!!
I been playing Tekken 7 and mainly used Akuma to come up with the combo system I'm making for the beat em up.

I came across this sprite sheet that I was going to use for a kof game.
I will first have to play him abit in Tekken 7 then see what I can replicate with this sprite sheet.

Attachments

• Geese.png
    Geese.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 2

I have Gouken.

I came across this sprite sheet that I was going to use for a kof game.
I will first have to play him abit in Tekken 7 then see what I can replicate with this sprite sheet.

I will be so excited to see your final project!

Back
Top Bottom