• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android) Beta 27

No permission to download
The project is currently under development.
I'm running on Android, and I managed to fix it by uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. Sadly, I lost my gamedata in the process, but at least I'm able to play again.

Start is working fine for me on both platforms. Although I wanted to test the music bug fix, but didn't see a vbox build. Unless we can move the "data.sor" with the new sorx.exe?
The VBOX I usually post only in my blog due to some possible false warnings, you can download it there.

Crash + Force Close in my anbernic RG353 series, please fix it
What is exactly your model? Because there are many RG353 models out there - RG353P, RG353M, RG353V, etc.
The RG353P should be able to run the game - but only the Android version, since this game uses the newest engine Although I don't know if V4 runs on Android 11).

For Linux, you probably would need to install the newest version from here Release OpenBOR 4.0 Build 7533 · DCurrent/openbor

Remember: OpenBOR is not an emulator. The games are meant to run on the specific OpenBOR version the author designed his game for.

linux side force closed
@Jerzey Melvine

Are you trying to use the pak separated from the exe/apk that comes with the game? If yes, it will not work because the game was developed to work with the latest engine version 7612, which was not launched officially yet.
About the Android it was tested in many versions from 8 to 14 (including 64 bit versions) but only in cell phones.

I've tried the game on my Anbernic RG505 (android 12) and works perfectly.
I just had to remap the buttons to the physical ones, but works without any issue

Attachments

• IMG_20240415_161626.jpg
    IMG_20240415_161626.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 5
I've tried the game on my Anbernic RG505 (android 12) and works perfectly.
I just had to remap the buttons to the physical ones, but works without any issue
Great! Thanks for the test, buddy :)
In this case I suspect @Jerzey Melvine is trying to use the SORX pak in a different build, once he mentioned Linux but I didn't compile any version for this system.
Frequently I receive reports in this aspect from people that are trying to use all their paks with a unique OpenBOR build, like an emulator.

Sorry my anbernicmodel is RG353V and the android apk is working but failed in linux side same case as Final Fight NS, hmm i just try for all game working on linux side, but ArKos only let 1 openbor version, different than linux original system has a few version of openbor, it would be awesome if its can run on linux side because i try Art Of Fighting Trouble In Southtown with size 1.1gb its work perfectly so i think its not bout the size, hmm i hope in future this game can be play in all emulator other than windows or android, i already tried 2K version its hard and it looks like without cheat i cannot make it into final lmao

Sorry my anbernicmodel is RG353V and the android apk is working but failed in linux side same case as Final Fight NS, hmm i just try for all game working on linux side, but ArKos only let 1 openbor version, different than linux original system has a few version of openbor, it would be awesome if its can run on linux side because i try Art Of Fighting Trouble In Southtown with size 1.1gb its work perfectly so i think its not bout the size, hmm i hope in future this game can be play in all emulator other than windows or android, i already tried 2K version its hard and it looks like without cheat i cannot make it into final lmao
Like I suspected, now I understand the situation. We don't have an official Linux build yet based on the latest version, but as soon as it's available I will add one more download option for SORX.
Thanks for the feedback :)

but failed in linux side
let 1 openbor version
This game uses OpenBOR V4, which is different from the previous versions. From V4 and beyond, the engine works like an engine, not an emulator where you can put 7687687123 games on the same folder.

Also, this game works only in the engine version it was developed for (7612). Trying to use any different version will lead to an error.

Tempted to test the PC version on android via Winlator. Just to see if it can run. Will report back.

Edit: it works, at least the PAK version does. VBOX didn't works, as didn't see an option to run it as admin, I'll have to do more tests with that. 1000081096.png1000081120.png

Last edited:
Hmm it's strange, I checked right now and it's showing beta 27 for me, tested both Windows/Android.
Did you uninstall the previous version?
No, but does it require uninstalling v25 before installing 27? 😩
There's no way to export and import the save progress?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom