• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

A new video I made

MadGear

Hey guys,

For those of you familiair with the Zelda games, I made this little video.
It features one of my most beloved locations from 'The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time': Lon Lon Ranch...although in a rather sad way.

If you've played the latest Zelda game 'The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild', you might've stumbled upon some ranch ruins that may look very familiair. Well, that's because those are the ruins of Lon Lon Ranch from Ocarina of Time.

The first time I saw the ruins, I was legitimately sad to see one of my most beloved locations be in ruins. The whole place is literally one big easter egg.
To newer Zelda fans, these ranch ruins will, probably, mean nothing as they'll likely only see "the ruins of a ranch". But to old-school Zelda fans, like myself, these ruins will, probably, be instantly recognizable.

So I knew I wanted to make a video of this location if I had the time to do so. And here it is. Enjoy and let me know what you think of it.

A great easter eggs and tribute to Ocarina of Time.
I've played for something like 120 hours to BotW. This game is so epic and so much fun.
You always something to do whatever the place you are in the map.
One of my fav Zelda game, easily.

Yotatouch said:
A great easter eggs and tribute to Ocarina of Time.
I've played for something like 120 hours to BotW. This game is so epic and so much fun.
You always something to do whatever the place you are in the map.
One of my fav Zelda game, easily.
Thank you for the compliment ;D
Glad you enjoy the game, too. I've played for about 300 hours or so in total.

Back
Top Bottom