• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Barbarian + Axe of Rage

Barbarian + Axe of Rage 0.2b

No permission to download
Barbarians fight each other into a tournament and against the Evil Forces of Drax.
An adventure mod will come at the next update.
  • bor - 0000.png
    bor - 0000.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,269
Author
kimono
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.33 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from kimono

• Shadows of Death
    Shadows of Death
    Shadows of Death is a simple button mashing survival game.
  • Way of Martial Arts
    Way of Martial Arts
    Face off against fellow students in a martial arts tournament fighter reminiscent of Budokan.

Latest reviews

I am a great Fan of Palace's Barbarian Series! I like the concept, but it would really benefit if the gameplay would be slower and a 16:9 Screen Gameplay/Artwork. Yeah i know (Barbarian Plus) but your game can be better than any other fanproject out there if done right.
kimono
kimono
Thanks for review :) . The game will be in 16/9 and you can take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYmJ9w08VPM
The world was indeed waiting for this, but there is place for improvements:

1. There should be the possibility given to slow down the game generally. I mean if you look into the original game, the general speed of the game is much smooher and not so hectic.

2. Why does the game not finish automatically when I finished my opponent? In such a case, even when I wait for time's up, the game won't quit. Or am I missing something?
kimono
kimono
Hi popconboy, normally the game finish automatically after defeating your opponent. Maybye you don't have the correct Openbor version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoOBzq7I7Vw
we need a new version from oldie Barbarian and now we got it!!
kimono
kimono
Thanks yolomate ;) . A new version will come this year just after releasing Saint Seiya Raging Cosmos.
Back
Top Bottom