Recent content by NED

  1. NED

    Stellar Blade Eve sprites for bor game.

    Ok :) Some hands looks like SVC Chun-Li hands. ^^
  2. NED

    Stellar Blade Eve sprites for bor game.

    I'm not so familliar with such game. Hope they could find a real use. Not just like Eve in Final fight or Eve in Double dragon etc. ^^ I'm curious if they are hand made, or stuffs generated. Is there a base? They kind of remind me a bit of DNF-DFO for the size etc.
  3. NED

    In Progress Fight Forever

    Small feedback. I just tested the last demo, everything looks so perfect, the amount of characters and moves is very pleasing. thanks for making the characters playable from the start. It's important for the feedback/demo step I think. The team Nash+Chun-Li is really nice to play. The moves are...
  4. NED

    Future projects

    Violent Storm is sooooo great! The sprites, the music etc... Most creators here would be able to recreate the game (base) in just a few weeks /months. But such a game in Openbor would be a great base to add extra modes, routes, new moves, playable chracters etc... There was a VS openbor project...
  5. NED

    Future projects

    As I'm thinking... I feel like some TMNT game using SNES Turtle Tournament Fighters + edits would be great. I think we all (most) want to see an actual turtles game using these particular sprites and customs... Sure there are games using the turtles like Fight Forever, but an actual REAL TMNT...
  6. NED

    64th Street: A Detective Story

    Some news about this project? Is the Nosame still a problem? Is what @DCurrent says updated in the game? I have to admit I really like such fresh project getting out of the "usual" DD, SOR, FF, KOF, SF, Marvel/DC, anime universes... Any chances to see this project rise again, or the problem is...
  7. NED

    In Progress Fight Forever

    Yes, I feel the same about the crazy updated "games" based on test demos. Most don't even get my curiosity... This freaking kind of "Batman beats Double Dragon in MY game" style... -_- I finally got Edi.E. And had the same problem with Rolento. Even if I instincively tried to beat Rolento's...
  8. NED

    In Progress Fight Forever

    I tested the last demo. I feel like "Eddie II" is freaking hard to beat. I'll try again later after a gameover. I actually lost all my credits against him. To me he have too much priority, he attacks very fast and very systematically. And considering the amount of onemies presets during this...
  9. NED

    Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon vs. Nightmare

    Would love to give it a try in a demo, BUT, you decide what is better for you, I only wish you the best with this project and the others :)
  10. NED

    In Progress Fight Forever

    We're not so far from "Videogames : The game" ^^
  11. NED

    Complete Neon Lightning Force

    Oh! Nice update ! BTW where Deng51 put his works? channel or website...
  12. NED

    Complete Neon Lightning Force

    Nice!!! Curious about his Chun LI as well. BTW are you Deng51 ?
  13. NED

    I drew a Neo Geo Pocket style character.

    Excellent! I would really love such a character to join Ilusionista's project "Pocket Dimentional Clash 2"
  14. NED

    Canceled Streets of Rage Zombies (SoR-Z2 edit)

    Where to DL this version ?
  15. NED

    Classic VS : (Discussion)

    Base of SSF2T version. additional moves Canon revenge from SFA3 Gyro Drive Smasher from SFIV CQC (Cammy Quick Combination) from SFIV <---- This one would be great !! Delta Red Assault from SF6 Canon Strike from SFIV etc. For variation of normals etc. Reversal Edge from SF6 Delayed Ripper from...
Back
Top Bottom