• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

Sailormoon MOTD Natsume/Banpresto Style

Mercury-Dodge-2nd-Frame-End-Screen-2.png

Mercury-Dodge-2nd-Frame-End-Screen-3.png

Last edited:
Nice to see more of Mars in action.
But for some reasons I really don't like her fighting stance.
It looks very out of character, even if I remember it may have been used in an existing Banpresto Sailor Moon game.
To me this fighting idle stance looks too much like cute/soft/weak temper girl.

And about her win pose based on Morrigan pose, I would have kept the knee fold, just like Morrigan.
Just my point of view. For dynamism.

Good work overall in other content.
And glad to finally see these sprites in action in actual characters in Mugen(here) or Openbor.

Nice to see more of Mars in action.
But for some reasons I really don't like her fighting stance.
It looks very out of character, even if I remember it may have been used in an existing Banpresto Sailor Moon game.
To me this fighting idle stance looks too much like cute/soft/weak temper girl

She currently has 4 edits available for her stance.

You may contact the coder on Mugenguild if you want to provide direct feedback as I do not do coding or directly supervise the coders' projects.

She currently has 4 edits available for her stance.

You may contact the coder on Mugenguild if you want to provide direct feedback as I do not do coding or directly supervise the coders' projects.

It is very nice to know there are alternatives to this "girly - weak temper - cute" stance
I remember seeing something more matching Mars's temper, so everything is still possible to match it.

And yes, I already tried the characters recently released.
Very pleasing gameplay. And great to finally see them in action.

Back
Top Bottom