• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

Sprite ripper wanted - paid work

Mikey086

Hi all,

First thank you for a great site.

Secondly I am searching for a sprite ripper if someone is willing and has the time to rip sprites. Its a paid work as I do not have the time capacity for it.

They payments can be made via Paypal, Western Union or normal bank transfer.

If someone is interested please let me know via PM.

Thank you.

Best regards, Mikey086.

Hi all,

First thank you for a great site.

Secondly I am searching for a sprite ripper if someone is willing and has the time to rip sprites. Its a paid work as I do not have the time capacity for it.

They payments can be made via Paypal, Western Union or normal bank transfer.

If someone is interested please let me know via PM.

Thank you.

Best regards, Mikey086.

Welcome to the community @Mikey086. I'm not sure how much response you'll get, but I'm tagging @kimono to see if he might want to help. He's a nice guy who does a lot of sprite ripping work. I'm not sure if he'd be interested at all, but if I recall, @O Ilusionista does as well, or at least might know someone else who would jump in.

DC

Hello peoples. For those curious I've been working on this one for a while now.

Hello peoples. For those curious I've been working on this one for a while now.

Welcome buddy :)

@MagmaMKII I'm not sure if it's best to start your own thread with your work on display or you're trying to get offers in this thread for paid work, let me know as I reckon it would be better to have your own thread for your work.

Oh yeah, was mostly posting in this thread to show how this particular commission was progressing. If you prefer you can split the topic.

Back
Top Bottom