Recent content by DD Tokki

  1. DD Tokki

    Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon vs. Nightmare

    The female enemy shown in the video is now complete, and I plan to move on to the male enemy next. Progress on the enemy sprites is slower than expected, so it looks like only these two enemies and one boss will appear when the game demo is released.
  2. DD Tokki

    Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon vs. Nightmare

    Thank you. I was working on creating attack patterns and wanted the enemies to attack only while on screen, and you’ve just shared a really useful feature for that.
  3. DD Tokki

    Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon vs. Nightmare

    This video introduces the Sailor character's skills and enemy attacks. The electric and fire elements feature visual effects that differ from standard attacks, so they take quite a bit of time to create.
  4. DD Tokki

    Complete Pocket Dimensional Clash 2

    Looking at the character select screen, I got the impression that you should be able to navigate up, down, left, and right, much like in MUGEN or other fighting games. Is it actually limited to just left and right selection?
  5. DD Tokki

    Future projects

    It’s a game called *Sai Yu Gou Ma Roku*—one I used to play a lot at the arcade. I don't think I've ever seen an OpenBOR version of it.
  6. DD Tokki

    Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon vs. Nightmare

    Since there is an effect where the brightness shifts based on the character's lighting and shading, I had to create everything manually. Naturally, this increased the workload.😂
  7. DD Tokki

    Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon vs. Nightmare

    I am creating animations for special moves based on their attributes. When hit by fire or electricity, the character shows effects like burning or electrocution—visuals similar to those found in *The King of Fighters*.
  8. DD Tokki

    Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon vs. Nightmare

    I started the *Sailor Moon* project when I hit a roadblock with *King of Rage* and *Kunio-kun*; once I’ve made some progress on it, I plan to resume the projects I had put on hold.
  9. DD Tokki

    Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon vs. Nightmare

    This video features the debut of Sailor Jupiter. Since this is just the beginning, she is currently limited to basic attacks, with other features yet to be implemented. As a power-type character, Jupiter lags behind the others in terms of speed and combo capabilities.
  10. DD Tokki

    Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon vs. Nightmare

    I’ve finished Sailor Jupiter’s running animation. Now only Sailor Moon remains, but I haven't decided yet whether to create her next or to proceed with releasing a demo first.
  11. DD Tokki

    I would like to hear some ideas for implementing a "super move" in a game.

    That's correct. The plan is to have the MP gauge accumulate in a slot once it fills to a certain level, thereby meeting the requirement to use a Super Move.
  12. DD Tokki

    Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon vs. Nightmare

    I’ve started working on Sailor Jupiter. I’m beginning with the walking animation, and I plan to create a running animation later on. For some reason, it remains the task I’m most hesitant to tackle.:sneaky:
  13. DD Tokki

    I would like to hear some ideas for implementing a "super move" in a game.

    It’s a relief to know such a method actually exists. Could I see any games or scripts where the MP gauge is implemented in a slot-style format?
  14. DD Tokki

    I would like to hear some ideas for implementing a "super move" in a game.

    I want to create a "Super Move" that is more powerful than a "Special Move." I have prepared an image file outlining the structure and concepts of the game I am creating. I would like to know if it is feasible to implement this using scripts, and I would also appreciate any advice or...
  15. DD Tokki

    Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon vs. Nightmare

    I originally intended to edit my existing Sailor Moon transformation video, but after getting a new computer, I couldn't open the saved project files, so I ended up creating a new version from scratch. In the previous version, the Sailor Guardians' voices overlapped—a choice I made to keep the...
Back
Top Bottom