Recent content by Skull Kingz

  1. Skull Kingz

    In Progress SOLID: Dawn Of The Witch Hunt (Original Game)

    Haha oh man! I used FL Studios to compose it.
  2. Skull Kingz

    In Progress SOLID: Dawn Of The Witch Hunt (Original Game)

    Thank you! I appreciate it! :cool:
  3. Skull Kingz

    In Progress SOLID: Dawn Of The Witch Hunt (Original Game)

    Listen 🔊 Here's one of my favorite tracks that I composed. I wanted to mix a jungle type theme with urban sound fx. In some of the stages, I added ambient sounds to really make the environment stand out. I was inspired by Donkey Kong Country lol.
  4. Skull Kingz

    In Progress SOLID: Dawn Of The Witch Hunt (Original Game)

    New Game Mode: Arcade Mode I added an Arcade Mode for people who want to play the game in a more retro style with less narrative. In the Story Mode, there is no Hud, Lifebars, & Score. In Arcade Mode, you'll have all of these things visible with more difficult enemies. Also, the neat thing...
  5. Skull Kingz

    .OGG Song names like wav2bor

    I thought some of the files were required. Like complete.bor. How would I get the engine to recognize complete.ogg?
  6. Skull Kingz

    .OGG Song names like wav2bor

    Can you edit metadata for .bor files? They always show up as "Unknown Song" by "Unknown Artist".
  7. Skull Kingz

    In Progress SOLID: Dawn Of The Witch Hunt (Original Game)

    Thanks a lot!! :cool:
  8. Skull Kingz

    In Progress SOLID: Dawn Of The Witch Hunt (Original Game)

    Here's some more gameplay. Robin Hood would be joining Solid as one of the playable characters. He uses his electric whip to defeat his enemies. Screenshot from in-game cutscene.
  9. Skull Kingz

    New Release Preview - Stress Test

    Sounds amazing DC! Looking forward to all of the new changes! No rush or anything, I just wanted to ask if there is a specific timeframe of when we can expect the commercialization tool?
  10. Skull Kingz

    In Progress SOLID: Dawn Of The Witch Hunt (Original Game)

    I haven't posted an update in 6 months, that's embarrassing considering the fact that I work on this game literally everyday. 😪 The game is almost finished! I just passed 3 years of development. Here's my latest update. The game is fully voiced. I've been working with a number of people to help...
  11. Skull Kingz

    Engine/Audio question?

    Gotcha! Thanks DC. I like the way you broke that down.
  12. Skull Kingz

    Engine/Audio question?

    Does Openbor automatically adjust and balance out audio in game? Like if I have a .webm video that’s too loud, does the engine have built in filters that adjust audio in the background? I’m just curious because I’ve been doing a lot of audio editing lately. I was wondering if the engine lower...
  13. Skull Kingz

    Hp Damage

    Thanks @Kratus !! It works! :cool:
  14. Skull Kingz

    Hp Damage

    Nope, I thought it was using the regular font. 😬 where do I put them?
  15. Skull Kingz

    Hp Damage

    I wasn't able to get it to work unfortunately. I took the takedamage script from the enemy and assigned it to my enemies. The level boots up, but shuts down as soon as I attack my enemy in my mod. The log didn't give me a specific reason to my knowledge. Probably due to all of the spaghetti...
Back
Top Bottom