• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Guardians of the Requiem

Guardians of the Requiem 2022-07-11

No permission to download
Hello, recently I have learned a little about how to create games in openbor looking inside the modules that others have created and I have finished designing a couple of new modules for Openbor, today I´m talking about the first one which is called Guardians of the Requiem, a Small medieval-themed hack slash where you play with a heroine paladin in her fight to defend her lands from an undead invasion with her protector knight.
The game uses material borrowed from many sources, especially Maplestory, Megaman X, Captain Tsubasa, Seiken / Mana saga, etc.

Of course this is a free game which I have created only for hobby and for being a fan of openbor, I hope you like this little project already finished.
You can see a video preview of this video game where the direct download link is, I hope you like my game.
credits to Nick Pizanias for his mod, it was used to recreate this, my first one.
Reactions: msmalik681
Author
osman_color
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from osman_color

Back
Top Bottom