Black and white stage

Minor

Member
Hi guys,

I'm thinking about a black and white stage, and i have some questions.
What is the best way to do that in your opinion?


-I want all the characters in black and white (so not like the image above)

-I want special hitflash for chars (onomatopeias) Does it mean i must create a new folder entity for each chars?

- What kind of black and white looks similar as a manga board? 16 bits tramed?


Thanks for answers  ;)
 
BeasTie said:
Ah Cool,so this stage will have all different sprite style too?

EDIT: Ah I understand the image now.  They're page breaks, like a comic book (like comix zone game)  I thought it was platforms layout.
different sprites too, platform and page breaks, better example:




O Ilusionista said:
:o really thank you man, you're a boss!
I think i got it. I finish my level to test everything you share.
Just 2 small questions:

-the empty box must have particular height/width or we don't care?
-if i understand, the engine recognize the "script line" without making a ".c" file in script folder?

I'll test soon the "spawn soldier" too.
 
I don't have the same amount of experience that I have in Mugen, but I am glad to help :)

-the empty box must have particular height/width or we don't care?
Is the empty box...the empty entity I talked about? If so, no, it doesn't care. It just need to exist.

-if i understand, the engine recognize the "script line" without making a ".c" file in script folder?
Yes, the engine can parse "inline scripts". It just need to be declared like this:

@script
*your code goes here*
@end_script

For hosting images, I suggest you to use imgur.com so you can post the normal sized image here.
 
Back
Top Bottom