Solved character change

Question that is answered or resolved.

DD Tokki

Well-known member
character change.PNG

A character has the ability to instantly transform when using a specific skill, and I'm trying to implement that skill.

After this character transforms, it stays transformed for a certain period of time and then returns.

I thought I'd try using the weapon change, but I'm asking for help because there seems to be a more detailed way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NED
Weapon change is what you need for this purpose, though for timed transformation, you'd need to add script which I've described in this thread: Transformation.
thank you Is the script applied to the deformed character (weapon)?

It's the first time I'm trying it, so I know the character's appearance changes when I pick up a weapon, but

I don't know how to make the character turn into a button or automatically.
 
Weapon change is what you need for this purpose, though for timed transformation, you'd need to add script which I've described in this thread: Transformation.
anim freespecial99
loop 0
energy cost 20
mp only 1
delay 1
offset 39 102
box 15 0 45 177
@cmd changemodel "oume_"
frame data/sprites/sprite/chara/athena/skill-a04.gif

I did this by referring to Final Fight, but the character is changed.
Next, should I apply the script to the changed character (Weapon)?
 
Back
Top Bottom