Hello everyone

Pirri

New member
Hello!.
I’m a fan of beat-'em-ups, especially Streets of Rage and OpenBOR mods ever since I first discovered them. I’ve been subscribed to this forum for a while, but only today did I decide to introduce myself. I’m not a very active user, though I do read and follow the discussions often. English isn’t my native language, so you might come across some grammatical errors in my writing; please excuse any issues.
I hope to contribute something positive to this community. See you around.
 
Hello!.
I’m a fan of beat-'em-ups, especially Streets of Rage and OpenBOR mods ever since I first discovered them. I’ve been subscribed to this forum for a while, but only today did I decide to introduce myself. I’m not a very active user, though I do read and follow the discussions often. English isn’t my native language, so you might come across some grammatical errors in my writing; please excuse any issues.
I hope to contribute something positive to this community. See you around.

Welcome to the community @Pirri, glad to have you active!

DC
 
Back
Top Bottom