NED Well-known member Yesterday at 11:11 AM #201 monomartin said: Hi friend, if you need help with Kotono, I'm happy to lend a hand Click to expand... I just send you the working files of Kotono so you can have a look. look at your private messages Great gameplay. I always like to see progress on it!
monomartin said: Hi friend, if you need help with Kotono, I'm happy to lend a hand Click to expand... I just send you the working files of Kotono so you can have a look. look at your private messages Great gameplay. I always like to see progress on it!
Pablo M Vera Active member Yesterday at 11:27 AM #202 Full run-through with Jimmy Lee (without the jacket), Stage 4 (the Lion's Cage), polishing the details.
Full run-through with Jimmy Lee (without the jacket), Stage 4 (the Lion's Cage), polishing the details.
Pablo M Vera Active member Yesterday at 11:31 AM #203 NED said: I just send you the working files of Kotono so you can have a look. look at your private messages Great gameplay. I always like to see progress on it! Click to expand... Hi Ned, sorry for the delay in replying; sometimes I don't notice private messages. I've downloaded your Kotono work; I'll get to work on it in a few hours and let you know. Thanks for your contribution and patience.
NED said: I just send you the working files of Kotono so you can have a look. look at your private messages Great gameplay. I always like to see progress on it! Click to expand... Hi Ned, sorry for the delay in replying; sometimes I don't notice private messages. I've downloaded your Kotono work; I'll get to work on it in a few hours and let you know. Thanks for your contribution and patience.