Recent content by O Ilusionista

  1. O Ilusionista

    Complete Pocket Dimensional Clash 2

    Jhfer—my longtime partner who, besides being a great friend, is a walking encyclopedia of comic books—is constantly working to bring new characters to *Pocket Dimensional Clash*. I know some people might find it odd that he’s creating content for *PDC4* while we’re still programming *PDC3*, but...
  2. O Ilusionista

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    Ah, I wasn't aware of this. However, since there are moments with a lot of enemies on screen and plenty of action, adding another on-screen indicator might make things look too cluttered; perhaps using a slightly darker palette (or some other visual distinction) would help. I played your game...
  3. O Ilusionista

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    Hey buddy, here is a longplay of beta 36 with two Shivas :) I can't say it enough: for me, this is the best Streets of Rage fan game. The gameplay is excellent—I’d go so far as to say it’s the best of any game built on the OpenBOR engine—and it boasts a fantastic quality: there’s a great combo...
  4. O Ilusionista

    Hello everyone

  5. O Ilusionista

    In Progress Power Rangers: it's morphing time!

    Full Boss Rush in Power Rangers It's Morphin' Time! ⚡ Defeating Goldar, Mighty Minotaur, King Sphinx, Pudgy Pig, Scorpina, Evil Green Ranger & Genie back-to-back! Full video:
  6. O Ilusionista

    Complete Pocket Dimensional Clash 2

    A new character has been added to Pocket Dimensional Clash 3—and this time, it’s an original one: Crafty Coyote, bringing Darryl Flood's character to life. We’ve always wanted to bring a boxer into the game, and now we have one :) Full video:
  7. O Ilusionista

    OPENBOR - EMUDECK/BATOCERA

    English only, please. And you have to use the specific version the author use to develop each game. Keep in mind the R36s has a 4:3 screen, so things will get cut off.
  8. O Ilusionista

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    I am afraid this would unbalance him even more... @Kratus I have some gamepads and I will make some tests and share the result here.
  9. O Ilusionista

    Complete Pocket Dimensional Clash 2

    yes, you can do random select and even select the color right on the select screen too:
  10. O Ilusionista

    Complete Pocket Dimensional Clash 2

    Well, since no one guessed the new character confirmed for Pocket Dimensional Clash 4 correctly, here is the answer: Wildfire (DC Comics).
  11. O Ilusionista

    Complete TMNT Rumble

    Bebop Krang (the last one is my favorite)
  12. O Ilusionista

    Future projects

    Jokes aside, I am curious of what you are cooking.
  13. O Ilusionista

    Complete TMNT Rumble

    Don hyper moves
  14. O Ilusionista

    Future projects

    PSP version plz :ROFLMAO:
  15. O Ilusionista

    Future projects

    I expect nothing less than 100hit combo hahahah
Back
Top Bottom