Fight Forever

In Progress Fight Forever 2025-07-07

No permission to download
The project is currently under development.
Dude please, read what I wrote one more time.

I must have missed something because I don't understand it. Or maybe is my english, sorry. It's not my first language, not even my second. I don't get why TMNT ways matters here, or robotic enemies... Does that means that not even Carlos sword causes bleeding now? I don't understand that decision, but there's nothing I can do, I guess... In my opinion it should be optional at least, but I won't bother you about it anymore, sorry.
 
I can't make a robot bleed.
I can't make a stone warrior bleed.
I don't want to make the TMNT bleed as well, dudes are too nice to look at them bleeding if they get hit by a knife/sword.

I went for an universal way to display cuts and stabs.
 
Oh that theme!
That was done by my brother, he mixed Damnd's Mighty Final Fight theme and the Cad & Dino boss theme, with arcade soundfonts/instruments.
 
Oh that theme!
That was done by my brother, he mixed Damnd's Mighty Final Fight theme and the Cad & Dino boss theme, with arcade soundfonts/instruments.
Oh, that's really awesome. Keep good work!!!
☆in tmnt, sonic blast man stages, put tmnt, sonic blast man enemies and bosses!!! That maybe seems great and sweet.
 
Android user again. I just checked the previous posts, and yes I actually have an android openbor 3.0 installed and pc openbor on winlator, 3.0, 4.0 and Final Fight LNS 4 running perfectly. But fight forever just shows the dragon page then closed. The log says something like level list loading problem....... any help? I tried demo 4.5 and 4.6, both the same.
 
ok iv beaten this game 4 times and only unlocked sonic blast man. no tmnt. im getting a little pissed!
You are playing an older demo!

Android user again. I just checked the previous posts, and yes I actually have an android openbor 3.0 installed and pc openbor on winlator, 3.0, 4.0 and Final Fight LNS 4 running perfectly. But fight forever just shows the dragon page then closed. The log says something like level list loading problem....... any help? I tried demo 4.5 and 4.6, both the same.
You are using another .exe file instead of the one provided with the demo. You should just uncompress and run the .exe that comes within the file and not moving anything from folders.
 
You are playing an older demo!


You are using another .exe file instead of the one provided with the demo. You should just uncompress and run the .exe that comes within the file and not moving anything from folders.
ah......no, I just uncompressed and run the exe file called FFPdemo_4.6.exe
 
Back
Top Bottom