colourselect

  • Thread starter Thread starter gabo-hanzo
  • Start date Start date
G

gabo-hanzo

Guest
estimated
I need to know if there is a command to apply · "colourselect 1 ", but that it can not CHOOSE the color in question if it is in use by another player.

best regards
Gabo-Hanzo®
 
Hermano, ¿aun sigues vivo?, creia que los double dragon te habian dado una paliza por eso mods tan malos que hiciste  :P , era broma... me alegro que sigas en el proyecto OpenBOR, Salu2
 
Translation ^ You still alive Brother!?! I thought the Double Dragons threw you the ultimate beatdown for those awful mods you made. XD HA!!! Just kidding, I'm glad to see you back and working on your OpenBoR project, Salu2 = Salu-Dos = Greetings!
End Translation

I'm actually looking forward to this solution as well. 
I never knew it was a problem. Lets see how this goes. ;D
 
*Edit by DC*: Spam removed.

Ripfire, in light of this being a new forum and my not wanting to be the big bad admin I have tried to my best to ignore your juvenile behavior. I had hoped you would make a fresh start and contribute something useful here instead of the crap that got you banned from Lavalit. So far no luck.

You are issued a warning and are muted for a week. When you return I expect more tenable conduct. This is your only chance to avoid a permanent ban.

-Stop putting inappropriate material in your signatures.
-Stop using all caps.
-Stop quoting large posts.
-Stop using pictures as posts.
-Don't respond to others at all unless you have something to contribute.

DC
 
Damon Caskey said:
I'm afraid we (or at least I) don't understand your question. Try rephrasing it.

DC

I understand what he's asking. :)

The way colourselect currently works; if nosame isn't 1, then players can pick the same character, right? With colourselect on, players can both be the same remap of the same character. He just wants to know how we can prevent that.
 
@M.D. Geist
I should not interfere, but I don't think that was a very smart move. I'm not 100% on this, but you'll probably get banned or at least be given a warning.
 
M.D. Geist said:
You are a bad rotten rat. If you drive out to my half-brother of forum for nonsense, that means you have some mental retardation ...

Like I didn't know you were a sock puppet Mr. "half brother". I was willing to overlook it if you behaved yourself. Obviously, you can't. Say goodbye to M.D. Geist, aka Ripfire and whatever other alias I catch him using.

DC
 
He spammed forums with links, thats very smart way to stay unnoticeable.
There was only nosame for disabling selecting the same character but theres nothin for disabling the same palette.
 
bWWd said:
He spammed forums with links, thats very smart way to stay unnoticeable.
There was only nosame for disabling selecting the same character but theres nothin for disabling the same palette.
thank you very much
I regret what happened in this "post".
not expected to create fights.
my native language is Spanish and not English, hence my post may not be clear
best regards
 
Back
Top Bottom