As I'm thinking... I feel like some TMNT game using SNES Turtle Tournament Fighters + edits would be great.
I think we all (most) want to see an actual turtles game using these particular sprites and customs...
Sure there are games using the turtles like Fight Forever, but an actual REAL TMNT game with such sprites would be excellent!
Also, all the projects with such aspects got cancelled.
And I think with you skills and capacity to convert 1 or more games with new content (SORX), you could make a great TMNT game with these sprites...
Thank you, friend

But to be honest I don't have too much knowledge about the TMNT games. I think that there's other devs more experienced than me, I don't know if I would do a good job with this franchise.
Unlike the SF Alpha series for example, which is a franchise that I really played a lot (losing only to SoR). So it would allow me to produce at least a decent game.
Even if I have to admit The Mugen Edition of this game already does it perfectly...
Hmm I haven't seen that, thanks for letting me know.
I only hope working on another project will not make SORX slowing down on it's progress.
SORX is one of these few best things ever happened in BOR/OpenBor communities...
Thanks buddy

Don't worry, for now I'm only doing some tests. But since the main SORX content originally planned is almost finished, I'm thinking about which project will be the next.
Since you're much more talented with the engine, a sort of remake of Crazy Zombie would be neat to see
Thank you, my friend. I will look for more info about this game.
I think it would be a great candidate to start as a project. Whether it's a 1v1 fighting game or a Side-Scroller (Beat Em Up). The camera system would be very fascinating to see if they were far away from each other. The panel size should be the size borders for each stage.
I was suggested to use most CPS2 sprites for my SF game, but I decided to use what I want. I might go with that someday.
I even thought of making a 1v1 fighting game, but after seeing the huge Ikemen progress, I skipped the idea for now.
My plans are closer to my SF vs KOF game, having the classic SF Alpha Dramatic Battle as the main focus, but with the mechanics entirely reworked.
It would be like a CPS2 reunion, not only with characters from SF Alpha series but many guests of the same style (like Darkstalkers). Then, each route will be based on a full game (SF Alpha 1, 2, 3, Darkstalkers, etc) but with many random elements adding a big replay factor.
A properly made X-Men only or Metamorphic force would be cool too
Both are good ideas, thanks man.
Metamorphic Force looks really cool.
Jokes aside, I am curious of what you are cooking.
I will record a video as soon as I have something working, at least the main concept.