• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Golden Axe Myth

Complete Golden Axe Myth v1.2

No permission to download
Project is completed.
Darknior come on man, calm down. Sure you are not a monster, but Ilusionista is not saying anything wrong here. And you know what? If i knew from the beginning that You asked someone to crack the game just like that, then i would never have touched it!
So yeah better let's just stop thinking af all that, stay on good ending and look forward.

magggas said:
Darknior come on man, calm down. Sure you are not a monster, but Ilusionista is not saying anything wrong here. And you know what? If i knew from the beginning that You asked someone to crack the game just like that, then i would never have touched it!
So yeah better let's just stop thinking af all that, stay on good ending and look forward.
Yes no problem, I'm not angry, I was just hurt, surely I'm too sensitive it's like that ...
I really like @Ilusionista and his work, i'm not a complicated guy ;)
Next time I would do differently to avoid all these annoyances ... It's also my fault not to have warned you ;)
Now that everything is clear, I am going to be flat and we will be able to continue together...

Now everyone stand for your share  ;D ;D ;D
I'm out of the game :p

Darknior , like magggas  said, please first calm down.
Secondly, I didn't accuse you of anything or call you a thief. I think it was a language barrier here.

Remember that I was the person who went to the Raspberry PI forum, talked to you and bridged the two communities so you could talk about the PI version here (otherwise it wouldn't even be allowed) and even I talked to Damon about this port case and he even invited you to the official team.

So I think you're being at least unfair. Especially with me. But it's part of the job when you have some responsibility for something, it's how life is.

When I said "it should have been done like this from the start" it was not an attack but a tip. You forgot that you were on the developer team, so everything you do sounds like the whole OpenBOR team endorsed your behavior.

We work as a team here. Here and there, I disagree with the opinions of other developers or even Damon and vice versa. But we sit and talk, we make decisions together, for the greater good.

This was your mistake. And ended up bearing the consequences of that.

There is nothing personal about you, Maggas or anyone else. Just that this was a very special case.

Finally, I am glad that this discussion has come to an end and everything has worked out. Maybe I will move this part of the discussion to another area and leave only what really matters.

Thank you.

O Ilusionista said:
We work as a team here. Here and there, I disagree with the opinions of other developers or even Damon and vice versa. But we sit and talk, we make decisions together, for the greater good.

Thanks you to you  ;D

When i do it i do it in the French spirit of : The preservation of video game heritage, the history of video games in general.
And I do not like losing good games because of the pangs of time ...  ;D

My fault is also i don't have really understand i was in the real OpenBOR staff ... and i have try to make something alone to help the community. Next time i will ask before ;)

Really happy to speak with Osk84 this evening, the game artist ... to ask him one media i would like to use and add to the game package. He made me it very fast, the "HD Logo" to use in Batocera for exemple or any loader ...

And at the end he write :
Code:
I'll be very happy to play it on android in the future (on my CRT screen!) And I've got to thank you if this will be possible!

A good team work :p  ...
Thanks magggas . Please i had here the media files if you can add them to the package for every one when you will release it.
We validate this cover as the best official one to use from a choice i give him, and he give me a more contrasted version ;)

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    239.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 10
Hi Everybody! I'm Oscar Celestini, creator of Golden Axe Myth (With BaritonoMarchetto and Chronos Gianluca Pappalardo) I'm very happy to see all this love about our old little game.  I did'nt follow all the post (sorry) But I want to say that it's ok to "open" the game and update it to play on latest software versions and other platforms. Also if this will mean lots of hack and new not official version of my game. So, thank you again for your efforts and can't wait to play it on my GPD XD + my good old 20" CRT :D

Oscar

Oscar Celestini Nice to see you here too man and thank you again for your great work and permission! These images are also looking very cool!
Now about the update, it seems that it will take me a little longer than i thought. This because i keep finding some errors here and there while i'm progressing with the update. So for now i estimate it for about a week or something if everything will go well.

Nice to see such activity around openbor! Reminds me of the old glory days.
I read the posts of this topic: I have never received emails before those of the last few days.
As I wrote, it's ok for me the distribution of GAMyth as an open .pak.
I think Damon have a copy (IIRM he packet it for me) but eventually I should be able to source out all the original files.

barito said:
I read the posts of this topic: I have never received emails before those of the last few days.
Thank you Marco, it's not really important now  ;) ... but yes, in the past I did not have your email, I did not find it, I wrote you on Facebook and Messenger if I remember correctly .. It was finally 'Vanni' who gave me your email :)

I think Damon have a copy (IIRM he packet it for me) but eventually I should be able to source out all the original files.

Yes i will write you Monday for the lost music  files  ;)

barito said:

Sorry barito, pretty sure that was SX. I think I have a beta copy you sent me to test once, but that's it. :(

DC

Damon Caskey said:
I think I have a beta copy you sent me to test once, but that's it. :(

And do you think you have all the music files on your BETA ?
Because magggas search for some missing music files used in scripts but removed from the extracted archive ...
If you can help him with it ?
Thanks

Ok no problem: I am almost sure I still have the "source" mod somewhere and will send a link to it.
I am sorry I will not be an active part in the "porting to the latest openbor build" activity, but my spare time is now drained by other activities.

Here we are: the full, uncripted Golden Axe Myth data folder. Please let me know if download issues occur.
https://mega.nz/#!UINBQabC

barito said:
Here we are: the full, uncripted Golden Axe Myth data folder. Please let me know if download issues occur.
https://mega.nz/#!UINBQabC
Download is missing decrypt key in url :)

barito Thanks a lot man! Even tho i found out that i was mistaken about missing musics before, because it turns out that the two songs i though they were missing, they were not really supposed to be used by the game. Yeah, such things happen when you getting burned out.
But it's still good to have these files since i'm not 100% done yet, so i might still need them in the future.

Now about my progress on the update, i'm almost done and this time for real!  ;D
For now i only have to fix the "Knight" character because his walk and teleportation moves are messed up on the latest OpenBOR. After that, i only have to only recheck some levels which i spoted to not spawn their "ride animals" and that's all then. So i would say in the next few days i should be finally done  ;)

Back
Top Bottom