• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Golden Axe Myth

Complete Golden Axe Myth v1.2

No permission to download
Project is completed.
barito said:
Well done, thanks for takeing care of it ;)

No problen man! Even tho this was not an easy task, it is a real honor for me to do this and with the best care i can! Simply because this is one of the very few High Quality Masterpieces made with OpenBOR. So it deserves the best care, precise work and love! So i'm trying my best!  :D

By the way, once i will be done i will sed the game only to you and Oscar at first  before i share it to anyone else. So you will be able to check it first and then tell me if it's okay  ;)

Unfortunately I don't even have the time to test it, so it's probably best to release it directly and wait for some issue to be reported by people patiently waiting for it ;)

barito said:
Unfortunately I don't even have the time to test it, so it's probably best to release it directly and wait for some issue to be reported by people patiently waiting for it ;)
You're a very gentleman! Thanks for your great work!

Okay guys i'm finally done with the update! It was really a lot of work and way more than i thought. But anyway, now the game plays on OpenBOR.v3.0.Build.6412 almost 100% like the Original release. That means there is still one more issue there which i could not solve. So, maybe someone else can pick it up and resolve this as well.

Remain Know issue:
1. The "Poisoned/Iced" effects are not fully working as intended. Their visual effects are applied and displaying normally, but the entities are not taking damage over time as supposed.

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qfybgs3ri2a4usw/Golden_Axe_Myth_OpenBOR.v3.0.Build.6412.rar/file

Have fun guys!  ;)

magggas said:
Okay guys i'm finally done with the update! It was really a lot of work and way more than i thought. But anyway, now the game plays on OpenBOR.v3.0.Build.6412 almost 100% like the Original release. That means there is still one more issue there which i could not solve. So, maybe someone else can pick it up and resolve this as well.

Remain Know issue:
1. The "Poisoned/Iced" effects are not fully working as intended. Their visual effects are applied and displaying normally, but the entities are not taking damage over time as supposed.

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qfybgs3ri2a4usw/Golden_Axe_Myth_OpenBOR.v3.0.Build.6412.rar/file

Have fun guys!  ;)
Awesome work as usual buddy :D

Davpreec said:
magggas said:

Remain Know issue:

Download link:

Have fun guys!  ;)
Awesome work as usual buddy glad you got it working on the latest build :D

I was looking at a play video on youtube and I had the impression that when you get a power up (attack or defense) the power up visual effect (a sort of flame effect) is not spawned. Am I wrong?

I want to thank all those who have dedicated themselves to this beautiful project and to make it available and playable again, also on mobile.

Thanks guys, thank you very much!

I would also like to thank everyone involved for this updated release. I played it on my PS3 last night and it's just incredible!!! Thank you  ;D ;D ;D

Darknior said:
Good game :D
But only for PC :(
there has recently been a resurgence of action with some clever dudes porting OpenBOR to dreamBOR and such.  Do you by chance have a Sega Dreamcast ?

Back
Top Bottom