Toranks Active member Jul 10, 2020 #1 Is there any limit to hit an entity in the air if I don't specify jugglepoints / jugglecost on that entity?
Is there any limit to hit an entity in the air if I don't specify jugglepoints / jugglecost on that entity?
O Ilusionista Captain 100K Jul 10, 2020 #2 Jugglepoints will be reduced only if you set jugglecost on the attacks. If not, you will be able to jugle the entity freely. Upvote 0 Downvote
Jugglepoints will be reduced only if you set jugglecost on the attacks. If not, you will be able to jugle the entity freely.
Toranks Active member Jul 11, 2020 #3 If I don't set jugglepoints on the entity, by default can be hit freely or has a default number of jugglepoints? Upvote 0 Downvote
If I don't set jugglepoints on the entity, by default can be hit freely or has a default number of jugglepoints?
DCurrent Site Owner, OpenBOR Project Leader Staff member Jul 11, 2020 #4 There is ne juggle limit of any kind unless you add one. By default entities have 0 jugglepoints, attacks have 0 jugglecost, and the juggle system is ignored. DC Upvote 0 Downvote
There is ne juggle limit of any kind unless you add one. By default entities have 0 jugglepoints, attacks have 0 jugglecost, and the juggle system is ignored. DC