• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

Looking for Art of Fighting Beats of Rage Remix III v1.3 final with SNK music

download latest stable release and test: Release OpenBOR v3.0 Build 6391 · DCurrent/openbor
also try deleting your saves folder. warning all games save data will be deleted.

Also I can not support any unofficial openbor build
Just redownloaded everything and gave it a try, and still no luck? I have no idea why this happens, this is the only game I've ever had problems with?? I'll just play with the cheats on and play my own music I guess. @msmalik681

It is odd 1 hit death and music stopping both sound like major bugs and should have been flagged up by now.
I wish I could figure this out cause I really do love playing this version the most. I really want to hear what others songs are in this game. Is there a Zip of the game your using that is different than the one in here? @msmalik681

Last edited:
Is there anyone else I could talk to, who could possibly fix this?? Again..the problem I’m having is my character always dies after 1 hit and the game has no music on stage 2, then every stage once you reach the airport. I’ve tried multiple downloads using multiple OpenBor engines with still no luck??

Is there anyone else I could talk to, who could possibly fix this?? Again..the problem I’m having is my character always dies after 1 hit and the game has no music on stage 2, then every stage once you reach the airport. I’ve tried multiple downloads using multiple OpenBor engines with still no luck??
By “Stage 2” I mean the elevator level after your first fight..not the actual stage 2

I extracted the files to try and figure this out. Is there anyone who could guide me how to possibly make changes to the music and health levels to fix this??

Again, my character always dies with 1 hit and the music stops playing past stage 3 & stage 1 LVL3. This is the (Art of Fighting: BOR 3 - Trance Music 1.4) played on a SEGA/SNES/PSC mini console and laptop using OpenBor 3.0 / 6391 (provided by @msmalik681)

Any help would be very much appreciated. -Drew

It's likely got nothing to do with health. From what I can tell, you're trying to play a hacked version of the game... what do you expect? I would guess there's some attack type mismatch. The only thing you can really do is trial and error. Take things out one by one until the problem goes away, then you've found your most likely root cause.

DC

I had a quick look at both versions and the original uses a version of OpenBor from way back in the year 2009 using .DLL file types etc so there will definitely be compatibility issues using a modern version of the engine.

I'm about to go sleep as it's almost 5am here, I'll have a deeper look tomorrow after work.

I had a quick look at both versions and the original uses a version of OpenBor from way back in the year 2009 using .DLL file types etc so there will definitely be compatibility issues using a modern version of the engine.

I'm about to go sleep as it's almost 5am here, I'll have a deeper look tomorrow after work.
Thank you so much, I know it’s a much older game. But, it’s a small problem that’s driven me crazy for years. Heh!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom