Bloodbane Well-known member Aug 1, 2015 #1 I remember that PrimeOp once released his sprite edit to create Brett and Dug. Unfortunately, I can't recall any link to download their sprites Anybody know where I can download their sprites?
I remember that PrimeOp once released his sprite edit to create Brett and Dug. Unfortunately, I can't recall any link to download their sprites Anybody know where I can download their sprites?
maxman Well-known member Aug 1, 2015 #2 Not just Brett and Dug, but he also did Jake and Simons too. Recently, PrimeOp has been redoing the goons sprites probably from scratch especially Dug (I think), from what he told me AFAIK, but he hasn't shown them in public yet. In case you forget his link, here it is: http://scrollboss.illmosis.net/customspritedl.php Upvote 0 Downvote
Not just Brett and Dug, but he also did Jake and Simons too. Recently, PrimeOp has been redoing the goons sprites probably from scratch especially Dug (I think), from what he told me AFAIK, but he hasn't shown them in public yet. In case you forget his link, here it is: http://scrollboss.illmosis.net/customspritedl.php
Mr.Din Member Aug 1, 2015 #3 He released these quite some time ago actually. I was using them in my FF Trilogy alpha before I lost all my work. His spriting method for these is enlarging the original sprites to match the SFA scale and tracing over the sprite. Here's a few videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHMCwU8-ekE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ78pImzKNU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgVmoPBOG2A He also released a pack for final fight items accurate to the point and everything. http://scrollboss.illmosis.net/bor_index.php Upvote 0 Downvote
He released these quite some time ago actually. I was using them in my FF Trilogy alpha before I lost all my work. His spriting method for these is enlarging the original sprites to match the SFA scale and tracing over the sprite. Here's a few videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHMCwU8-ekE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ78pImzKNU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgVmoPBOG2A He also released a pack for final fight items accurate to the point and everything. http://scrollboss.illmosis.net/bor_index.php