• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Shiva and Lisa Trilogy

Complete Shiva & Lisa Trilogy 1.0

No permission to download
Project is completed.
Guys, i made a upload of my S&L series (PC VERSION), all organized, ready to play!

Pls guys keep in mind the first two of the series (S&L 1 and 2) are experimental and i was entering on the openbor world. (its still fun to play tho)

After too much study about the engine (from 2009) i made S&L3 with tons of new stuff,i learned to use the juggle system properly, and the game has unlimited potential of combos with more than 20 moves per char plus extensions, cancel, etc, etc... and real time movelist button! (use the practice mode to see tons of awesome combos u can do)

If people that never played enjoy the trilogy,i can make a remake with tons of changes...well,thats for the future..

Even old, some people like my S&L trilogy, so here is the upload, for the sake of the preservation;

Note: If you want to play on wii/xbox/psp, just grab the paks from the paks folder and use on the proper system. I do not guarantee S&L3 will work on all systems, but u can try.

But this version that i uploaded are ready to play on PC.

Thank you again guys! And sorry my poor English!

====

Contain in this pack;

SHIVA & LISA 1

shiva-and-lisa-openbor.gif

SHIVA & LISA 2

shiva-and-lisa-openbor.gif

SHIVA & LISA 3

shiva-and-lisa-3-openbor.gif

Trailer;

Combo example;

====

John_Kuey said:
I hope you add Onihime Or Yasha(the twins from sor1) as playable.

They're the same persons.
Mona and Lisa are their USA names.

If you like the twins, this trilogy is for you!

msmalik681 said:
I only played part 3 but it was a awesome game I recommend it to everyone.

S&L3 is 9 years old...and Jennifer is 8...

Time flies, and its time to me release soon at least one of my projects! Its so good release a new game!!

darknior said:
Thanks a lot for this new game :)

Its not new, those was my first mods! Its kind hard to find the whole trilogy, u cant download files from sor online...

So i decided to make a compilation and post on the right place!

Tried to upload here on chronocrash still no luck, nothing happens after i put the files to upload.

I waited hours and screen dont change... :(

The link i upload is on mediafire! Check the first post...!!

If possible, i wanted the trilogy hosted here on chronocrash, like was on lavalit (i had my trilogy there)

Did my run of the first game, definitely brings back memories. I'd be interested in seeing a revisit of this series.

O Ilusionista said:
You can't upload archives with more than 300mb.
You will need to upload each game separately.

That's new for me, i swear i already saw games with more than 300mb hosted here!

But no worries, people can download from the first post of this thread (mediafire)!

DintheAbary said:
Did my run of the first game, definitely brings back memories. I'd be interested in seeing a revisit of this series.

Thanks brother! It's old, i was learning openbor, but still fun! The third I admit it's really good and has a great gameplay! You can spend hours in the practice, lol

Back
Top Bottom