Recent content by Chris Monvel

  1. Chris Monvel

    Music What music are you listening to?

    I love Halestorm and Taylor Swift. They're both my favorite artists Although I've been recently into Grey Daze and Bullets and Butterflies
  2. Chris Monvel

    In Progress Resident Evil: Survive (OPENBOR Game)

    Hahaha I've watched so many gameplays of my game and I love people's reactions on Jill's dance moves 🤣 they're just like "OMG what was that?!" Working on those animations was a lot of fun and a whole delight
  3. Chris Monvel

    In Progress Alien vs Predator: Battlegrounds (OPENBOR Game)

    While I'm working on Alien campaign for story mode I decided to set up some differences with other playable xenomorphs for future updates
  4. Chris Monvel

    In Progress Resident Evil: Survive (OPENBOR Game)

    Thank you for your kind words! And thank you for supporting the dream Yeah the Jill dance originated from memes from TikTok :ROFLMAO: I don't know which dance you exactly discovered but here's the source I've included so many references and easter eggs that I've pretty much forgot many of...
  5. Chris Monvel

    In Progress Alien vs Predator: Battlegrounds (OPENBOR Game)

    Thank you! This Halloween maybe, or even Christmas
  6. Chris Monvel

    In Progress Alien vs Predator: Battlegrounds (OPENBOR Game)

    A new progress in Alien campaign
  7. Chris Monvel

    hope someone gonna make a game called....

    I can only think of this game but haven't give it a try yet
  8. Chris Monvel

    In Progress Alien vs Predator: Battlegrounds (OPENBOR Game)

    Development on Alien vs Predator: Battlegrounds has officially begun! During campaign mode you'll get in contact with some familiar faces from the AVP lore! Here's a concept for the dialogue boxes, similar to Hunnigan from Resident Evil: Survive. I'm taking inspiration from the retro technology...
  9. Chris Monvel

    In Progress Resident Evil: Survive (OPENBOR Game)

    Hey thanks for your comments! Yeah RE3 Jill is also my personal favorite. She is my special girl. Yeah I had the intention at some point of adding the head grab from RE5 but didn't make it mostly because I thought it would be a mess. I've been so into in the Modern Warfare takedowns because...
  10. Chris Monvel

    In Progress Resident Evil: Survive (OPENBOR Game)

    This is so interesting! I'd like to learn more about these if you don't mind. I'm not planning to use poison or statue palettes yet but I might in the future. Curse palette also got my interest. Would you like to please explain me how to trigger these palettes inside enemies' attack animations...
  11. Chris Monvel

    In Progress Resident Evil: Survive (OPENBOR Game)

    so fmap and hmap can use the same value? In this case 5? I thought hmap counted from the first alternatepal, not default palette BTW guys, do you mind if I share my Tomichin for the community? It might result handy for some newbies to understand the different attack reactions on entities. I...
  12. Chris Monvel

    In Progress Resident Evil: Survive (OPENBOR Game)

    DAMN! It worked! I removed the remap and fmap from character's header: And set it like this instead, just like you did. The alternate palettes were already set like that, just had to declare the freeze palette (palette_10.gif) and set the fmap and hmap the same way you did I'm genuinely...
  13. Chris Monvel

    In Progress Resident Evil: Survive (OPENBOR Game)

    Sprite has that amount of colors due to some weapons and other graphics included in the character sheet
  14. Chris Monvel

    In Progress Resident Evil: Survive (OPENBOR Game)

    Yes it's the same palette for both sprites as seen below the character. The ice palette was created after the original sprite so it's pretty much the same picture, recolored. I don't want to use alternatepal, otherwise the freeze palette will be displayed in select screen. Manual states that a...
  15. Chris Monvel

    In Progress Resident Evil: Survive (OPENBOR Game)

    Hey guys. I've ran into a basic trouble. Can't make the freeze remap work on player characters. I got it right long time ago but can't remember how I did it. I've made a Tomichin enemy entity to test all attack reactions on players. There's the burn, shock, bpain, spain, and stun, but I've...
Back
Top Bottom