• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

Art Of Fighting Open BOR Recommendations?

Damiane Augur

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to find out what are your recommendations for Art of Fighting OpenBOR games? I really like the Art of Fighting OpenBor games that I have played so far.

Damiane Augur said:
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to find out what are your recommendations for Art of Fighting OpenBOR games? I really like the Art of Fighting OpenBor games that I have played so far.

I would recommend the game Art of Fighting: Trouble In South Town, the latest version 1.6, comes with new characters, if you have not played, worth checking out.

I know the topic is old and maybe you already found an Art of Fighting module. Anyway, the friend above recommended a module that received many updates beyond version 1.6, not by the original author, but by this author:

Note: He receive had the permission of the original author to continue the project. So, here's a tip for those who don't know or think that the Trouble in Southtown project died.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the video is a preview of version 3.0 and that in the video description there is a download link.

Still crossing my fingers someone will be able to rework the SNK music version of AoF: BoR Remix 3 some day. Amazing game with new music that makes it so much better but stuck with many bugs.

I've played this game before. The mini games are too long and the plot is too wordy Overall not a bad game!

Still crossing my fingers someone will be able to rework the SNK music version of AoF: BoR Remix 3 some day. Amazing game with new music that makes it so much better but stuck with many bugs.
I have not seen many bugs in that version, just some lag in the extra mode last stage before final boss and crashing at stage 1 end with extra character. Rest of it works fine.

I have not seen many bugs in that version, just some lag in the extra mode last stage before final boss and crashing at stage 1 end with extra character. Rest of it works fine.
I've tried every version I can find, and for me my character always dies in 1 hit. Also the music stops playing in stage 2 and every stage once you reach the airport. No idea why this is happening?..I've tried them on multiple consoles and OpenBor builds with all the same results. What am I doing wrong?

Back
Top Bottom